Database errors, inbox error

Scott

bAdmin
Staff member
Yeah, some more downtime this morning to copy all 200GB back to the SSD!

Things have settled. Just need to find this spam script that's trying to send out all these spam emails.... :(

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
I really really don't enve you scotty, but you guys are doing an awesome job..i hope you get all the whats'its out of the thing'a'magig!
I wish all that nerdy talk meant something to me, as I might be even more impressed...but im just a lowly tradie!

moorey

call me Mia
I really really don't enve you scotty, but you guys are doing an awesome job..i hope you get all the whats'its out of the thing'a'magig!
I wish all that nerdy talk meant something to me, as I might be even more impressed...but im just a lowly tradie!
'Lowly' is redundant.

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge

Things have settled. Just need to find this spam script that's trying to send out all these spam emails.... :(
Surely just the 100meg that relates to actual mountain biking would have sufficed.

stirk

Burner

Sounds like you know computers well enough to sort it out. Good luck, if help required I, and I'm sure a few others here, have some IT knowledge to lend a hand.

For bike mechanical assistance I need this forum, because I'm a self proclaimed idiot, if I can pay it back with IT troubleshooting skills that would be a good balance.

Mate, you tradies blow my mind with the work you do, and you bloody make it look easy too!

I'm now researching doing basic kitchen splash tile resealing. Easy job apparently.

Minlak

custom titis

Why are you thanking him? I pay good money to be on this site I expect it to work or I want a refund!.............. Moorey where do I get the refund forms for the money I send you?