Daylesford/Hepburn Springs trails?

orco

Likes Bikes
From my house I ride to Lake Jubilee. From there are heaps off options as the GDT snakes it way through the surrounding wombat forrest. PM me your email and Ill email you a GPX of the trail as I cant seem to upload it here.

dunndog

Eats Squid
Rad ride. 40ks in total. Some really fun descents, some decent climbing (a little more than I could handle!), great surrounds, cool relics of a bygone era. Thanks heaps Matt for guiding, waiting (haha) and good times. I had more fun than my legs, but man they enjoyed a bath at Hepburn Springs! Or Thighburn Springs as I call it now..

dunndog

Eats Squid
Cheers for the invite! I was feeling it more yesterday than I did on Sunday.
I didn't invite you, you invited yourself. :peace:
Funnily I was pretty right Monday, that steaming bath and cold beer must've done their trick..

Last edited:

animalman86

Likes Bikes
I didn't invite you, you invited yourself. :peace:
Funnily I was pretty right Monday, that steaming bath and cold beer must've done their trick..
I am taking the lucky princess away to Daylesford for the last weekend in September, do you use strava? Any chance you could PM me your ride?

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
I am taking the lucky princess away to Daylesford for the last weekend in September, do you use strava? Any chance you could PM me your ride?
Not much need, it's very well signposted and the tourist info joint will be able to point you in the direction of the Daylesford entry point.

#knucklesisachunt

dunndog

Eats Squid
No sorry, I don't. I'd be keen to ride it the other way soon, for comparisons sake. Def worth an arvo out!