Dead rubber....but the PRIDE!

BlueFuzz

Likes Bikes
As an avid New South Welshman living in QLD, I would have to say being the chivalrous people that we are, we let QLD beat us so they wouldn't feel like they were too badly beaten. :D

Scott

bAdmin
Staff member
BlueFuzz said:
As an avid New South Welshman living in QLD, I would have to say being the chivalrous people that we are, we let QLD beat us so they wouldn't feel like they were too badly beaten. :D
oooooo, them are fighting words!

No really, it was a good game... The main difference is that we didn't drop the ball this time. NSW did, and what a difference it made.

However, that win leaves Queensland still ahead in total games won since the state of origin began.

BlueFuzz

Likes Bikes
I'll take you on !

They're only winning by 1 game Scotty ! Not much of a difference in the long run for such closely matched teams.

It was a very good game. Just after the teams came back on after half-time there was a lot of extra energy in their play. Plus I think the wine had made the game that much more interesting.

Comment in regards to AFL: do you think the shorts in that game are a little on the revealing side? I'd have to say I like the ruggers shorts better :D

Scott

bAdmin
Staff member
i shared a mcguigans cab merlot during the match with bbq chips... it does make the game just that bit better..

Gutty

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Scott said:
i shared a mcguigans cab merlot during the match with bbq chips..
did the chips get drunk ? :wink:

BTW, it's a footy game, wheres the beer ??