NSW FOUND - Decent Repair Stand

BT180

Max Pfaff
Item - It's about time I made my life easier. Anyone selling a decent bike repair stand?
Location - Sydney, but will pay postage if not too much $$
Price - Up to $200 for the right one

Isaakk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Have one of the cheap 4 leg ones, works but is flimsy & can struggle to hold heavier bike in place. Also awkward to fold up/store. Probably worth laying down a bit more cash.

BT180

Max Pfaff
Thanks for the feedback fellas. Definitely things to consider, which I hadn't thought of

BT180

Max Pfaff
Thanks hifi. Been eyeing off those bench mounted stands, but they're still right up there in price. Could possibly make one work on my bench, but with limited space, probs not the best idea.

Elbo

pesky scooter kids git off ma lawn
I was in the same position as you @BT180, looking for a new stand and with about $200 to spend. I saved a bit more and just ordered the Feedback Sports Ultralight Stand. Folds down really small and good reviews all round. A good stand will be with you for a decade or longer, so worth springing for in my book.

BT180

Max Pfaff
Yep, I reckon that's good advice. Can see some of those cheaper ones being quite nasty. Will try and stretch the budget for a better one, but yeah they don't really come up 2nd hand because, as you say, they last forever and people hold onto them.

Elbo

pesky scooter kids git off ma lawn
Yep, I reckon that's good advice. Can see some of those cheaper ones being quite nasty. Will try and stretch the budget for a better one, but yeah they don't really come up 2nd hand because, as you say, they last forever and people hold onto them.
I think that's it; never seen a Park or Feedback stand for sale 2nd hand.