decent vid footage

mtbdh_girl

Likes Dirt
hey, im doing a marketing talk on low cost promotion... Ive interviewed petrie from Pushi (bike shop in melbourne)as a case study and i plan to insert some video footage of riding, dh jumps 4x etc.

can anyone direct me to some decent stuff???

no one in my course even knows what riding is so i want to open their eyes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks guys............. :D :D :!: :!: [/b]

Ty

Eats Squid
any good stuff will already be in videos or hidden away to be used in videos, no-one wastes good footage by putting it on the internet (well i don't/wouldn't).

that said there is a plethora of mtb videos you could probably use footage from.

new world disorder
mudcows
superheros
etc etc

aussie

Division One
If you can save the statment teaser of the homepage it generated alot of interest at uni but then again i did have it going on every computer in the lab. Hay i was board.

Hows your stuff going i just found out i have my sponsor ship prop due on friday and my event maual rough copy due thersday nether of wich i have started. thats why i am here. If it wasnt dark i could go and ride the track for the weekend wich is very good. Think i should do some work now. :cry:

mtbdh_girl

Likes Dirt
hey aussie you think youve got it bad?? i have 2 30 min presentations on wed. then nxt mon i have two full 4000w business plans to present, one of which is to a possible invester. Wed nxt week is one full 4000w mkting plan , then another 8000w business plan plus two 2000 word evaluations of the people i worked with all semester. i have not had time to start any of them , hence why i am at uni in the computer lab still....

and im told it gets worse in 2nd year :roll: