DJ Deity Streetsweeper v2

ktmsteve

Likes Dirt
Haven't seen any DJ builds here for a while so i'll share mine.......

Frame:Deity Streetsweeper v2
Fork:Manitou Circus 80mm
Wheels:Sunringle MTX31 on NS Rotary hubs (10t driver)
Cranks:Deity v3 Vendettas
BB/Spindle:Deity Armada/Deity 153mm
Sprocket:Eclat Channel spline drive 23t
Pedals:Deity compounds
Bars/Grips:NS Proofs 740mm/Deity Lock-ons
Stem:NS Quark small
Brake:Shimano XT m8000
Seat/pole/clamp:Deity Tekstyle/Deity syringe/Thomson
Chain:Shadow Conspiracy Interlock Halflink
Headset:Odyssey intergrated
Tyres: Schwalbe Tabletops 2.25

DSC01122 (2).jpg

DSC01102.jpg

DSC01112.jpg

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Looks sick.

Im in the process of gethering finds now to get my mits on a transition pbj, so theres gonna be another thread soon hopefully.

Time to try something different to my bmx.

ktmsteve

Likes Dirt
Looks sick.

Im in the process of gethering finds now to get my mits on a transition pbj, so theres gonna be another thread soon hopefully.

Time to try something different to my bmx.
Cheers mate, have yet to try the transition chromo frames but have heard good things about them, loved my transition bank but prefer steel frames these days. i think 26" is more fun than 20" but some will argue...

Awesome looking bike. Digging the colour scheme. Understated and classy!
Thanks....i call it the ebony and ivory build

Ultra Lord

Deffinately different riding style between the two. Bmx is sick but im getting lazy and the hardtails just that bit more versatile.

Checked out the deity website, they do some sweet frames. Too many choices hahaha.

ktmsteve

Likes Dirt
Deffinately different riding style between the two. Bmx is sick but im getting lazy and the hardtails just that bit more versatile.

Checked out the deity website, they do some sweet frames. Too many choices hahaha.
Yeah deity frames are sweet and come with a lifetime warranty and have all the bells and whistles like the top end DJ frames(post weld heat treating,ED treatment for rust,style specific geo,etc...) ....CRC is usually the cheapest place to buy deity gear but their frames always sell out pretty quick. If you are after a frame this is cheapest place i have found for freight:
http://www.amaincycling.com
they have the new tapered head tube model too, although our dollars sucks balls at the moment.......

Ultra Lord

Yeah their cryptkeeper is deffinately a goer for me, but i can get the pbj complete. Save me some coin.

[video]http://m.pinkbike.com/news/cody-gessel-caravan-video-2016.html[/video]

This edit is getting me soooooo keen hahaha