del rio: PHASE1 freeride.

heads up.
lookin like this sunday out at the del.numbers depend on what gets done.
not alot on this front either.just little ol' me.
(mick an dave went to work on their secret line fininshing off the wood to wood hip. most impressive.)
didn't help that there was an extreme triathlon course set across the quarry making access for lugging wood impossible. so that job went to the dogs unfortunatly. will get there in the end. next time i'm out there i'll get that slatting up an ready.

F1234K

Likes Dirt
If anyone is keen, me and Woody plan to be at Del Rio on Monday (public holiday :) ) putting in some dirt doubles on the track. The more shovels the bigger and faster they will get made so help would be much appreciated.

We tend to get at the quarry around 9:30am. Might try and get there earlier (8:30) since daylight savings is now gone.

Bring your bike along if you are coming as we will be doing some test runs as well.

there is camping for riders/builders who want to stay up in the quarry too. ring ahead and say your there to build (as the entire resort is booked out) just in case this does change.

could be good! stay for the weekend and ride some great tracks.

DH OZ

Likes Bikes
Yep still alive and kickn
Might come up and have a look at all the great work you are all doing

need to get some dirt in my teeth haven't been riding since Feb 08 will have go back and learn how to ride

Bobcat & Wilson

F1234K

Likes Dirt
Just to keep everyone in the know: me and the woodster have been helping the crew at Kurrajong to get the freeride zone ready for the comp, so work at del rio has stopped, but once the comp is over we will be back tweaking the phaze one line for the next freeride comp. :)

Stabin away

Likes Bikes
Yep still alive and kickn
Might come up and have a look at all the great work you are all doing

need to get some dirt in my teeth haven't been riding since Feb 08 will have go back and learn how to ride

Bobcat & Wilson
Bl**dy h*ll - who is this bloke - hey stranger - you should come down and see how sweet Del Rio is now - all sorts of lines and the original track is solid and fast

downhillfury666

Likes Bikes
Hey man Pimp track how much of the sketch has been built because if u stick to the plan it might be better than oxy ahh there i said it

DH OZ

Likes Bikes
Hi

Stabin or Trust in gravity
pm me next time you are venturing to Del Rio and will come up for a look see

djsmitt

Likes Dirt
back up and running!!!

alright guys time to get some ass;s kicked into gear out at del rio. me and a mate have beeen doing a bit of work out the lately alone of course and its time to get some ppl out there and building shit!! lately we have been working on building a singlular big step down in a sloped grass paddock. saddly phaze one is slowly fading away from us with the loss of our hard working builder jan and woody. but we are now looking to get more ppl out to either continue the work done or to start your own crreation. dosnt matter what tpe of riding or what level riding or building experience you have the more the merrier please cntact me if your interested.

Dragonwoody

Likes Dirt
PM'd you......

alright guys time to get some ass;s kicked into gear out at del rio. me and a mate have beeen doing a bit of work out the lately alone of course and its time to get some ppl out there and building shit!! lately we have been working on building a singlular big step down in a sloped grass paddock. saddly phaze one is slowly fading away from us with the loss of our hard working builder jan and woody. but we are now looking to get more ppl out to either continue the work done or to start your own crreation. dosnt matter what tpe of riding or what level riding or building experience you have the more the merrier please cntact me if your interested.