NSW del rio -trailwork notices-

hey folks,
for those interested. i've started this thread for the whole of the works goin on at del rio resort as theres too much goin on out there to write a new thread for each thing.
if you want to know the finer details of whats happenin then visit the threads in wsmtb sections on farkin.
works currently on the go are:
del sin state and club lines, phase1 freeride, conector line and bkk's. there is also the enduro loops and in the future ns skills centre and mntx/ freeride jumps quarry with more to come.
so keep an eye on this thread for build days, check out the wsmtb threads for what the plan is that day and come out if your into it.
hope to seeya out there.

next build day = this sunday the 29th of march

kemmis

Likes Dirt
Hey Marcus, How is the state line going? anything new? In june will we be racing the new club line that steve is making or the old one?

Downhill Domination

Captyvate Media
Hey Marcus.
I don't know if you recall myself, my brother and Nick(53) coming up from Wollongong just before the State Round to get some track work done and a little bit of a ride for you guys.

I'm hoping to be able to make it up to help you guys out in the near future.
Maybe a month or so before the State Round to get a good look at the track again.
When you guys get a chance when a few new modifications are built could you please post up some pics? Just so we have a better understanding of the track and the condition it is in.

Cheers,
Ty. ;)

Hey Marcus, How is the state line going? anything new? In june will we be racing the new club line that steve is making or the old one?

or even another one apart from those!

Hey Marcus.
I don't know if you recall myself, my brother and Nick(53) coming up from Wollongong just before the State Round to get some track work done and a little bit of a ride for you guys.

Maybe a month or so before the State Round to get a good look at the track again.
When you guys get a chance when a few new modifications are built could you please post up some pics? Just so we have a better understanding of the track and the condition it is in.

Cheers,
Ty. ;)
keep your eyes peeled an ya ear to the ground!
your welcome to come an "dig an skid" any time.

Zenith

Likes Bikes
Would love to come and help and check it all out..

but cant make this Sunday.. got a 1st bithday party to go to..

i will keep an eye of for the next one..

thanks to all those who came out today and slogged it out in the march sunshine.
not a lot done but not bad for a party of three.
the extreme triathalon national series round being run across the entry of the quarry made it a little difficult to lug wood,so that job was dumped til next time.but we'll get it done. madmick an dirtydave worked on their secret freeride line. man!! thats one sick wood to wood hip jump fellas!
and myself up on BKK'S. have done from connector line down to first rock shoot cleared.
so keep an eye on the prize and come down an have a go.
you never know. you may just like it.

kezzaM

Likes Dirt
Hey Marcus.

Cheers,
Ty. ;)
I'll hitch a ride with this guy. I'd be keen to help out.

so any pics coming up soon?
theres plenty of pics throughout the wsmtbs trail section on the club forums here on farkin of whats already up an running. unfortunatly i always forget to bring the camera with me! (i also forget my bike regular like aswell!!!:( too busy tryin to get shit done.
but we'll endeavor to bring a little slide show of the new stuff soon!

I'll hitch a ride with this guy. I'd be keen to help out.
bring it brother!!!!

WE NEED YOU ALL!!!

sunday 17th may

this sunday 17th of may.
works on?= del sin - state track .
the tasks?= fairly easy stuff. a couple of jumps . some b-lines. general cleanning. start planning on other stuff.
if interested come on down. bring ya bikes. ( you dig. you skid. and all that).
kick off time? when i get there. round mid morning.