del rio

SideFX

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Was that a massive case on the last double ? :biggrin: , cool looking track , i like all the little hits and rock pops to the side of the track , how long is the track time .

djsmitt

Likes Dirt
Was that a massive case on the last double ? :biggrin: , cool looking track , i like all the little hits and rock pops to the side of the track , how long is the track time .
Its a table man so no biggy casing, its a solid 35 ft to so not easy to clear. You'd be surprised how big some of the hits are if you see them for yourself. Um track rocord so far is a 1:53, so short but hell fun!

SideFX

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Its a table man so no biggy casing, its a solid 35 ft to so not easy to clear. You'd be surprised how big some of the hits are if you see them for yourself. Um track rocord so far is a 1:53, so short but hell fun!
HAHAHA , just kidding ... Looks like a killer track , is still only race day only or is there access for people in the know .

djsmitt

Likes Dirt
HAHAHA , just kidding ... Looks like a killer track , is still only race day only or is there access for people in the know .
Hahaha. Its dope my friend! umm mostly race days but yes people in the know are more than welcome, myself and a friend will be there this sunday for a build/ride your welcome to join :)