delete plz xoxox

woody 14

Eats Squid
no jack F1RST was on the 07 season. duggy means the 09 season and from what iv herd that it hasnt been realsed yet. i wonder if they are even doing one.

duggymag

Likes Bikes and Dirt
yeah didnt think there was one out, but yeah they probably will realse it, but just not now :D haha
hope its good, cant wait

gaahhhhh rain, you suck balls !!! but not shaved balls, you suck 9 month un-shaved balls :p

woody 14

Eats Squid
haha yeh.
well i got a fair bit done today. i finished to down ramp to the second of steerloc, reliped my gap, fixed the jump into roots and sorrta fixed the water problem on the start of berm track. and still had time to chill with jack, rory, jacob, mac, and jai. sick fun

duggymag

Likes Bikes and Dirt
yeah wish i came up, woulda been sick, but oh well, gota get rid of this freekin cold grr
well i wont be riding for 2 weeks now, because im away this thursday morning for the long weekend till monday :) rippin it up on the motos in the mud !! and might get some drifts happening in dads hilux haha

24alpha

mtbpicsonline.com
haha na should be good mate, oi was there any like movie on last worlds season, like tipping point but for last season ?
It is called MADE. Done by Callum Swift. I don't believe Clay was doing one, instead opted for the Atherton Project. He's doing the same this year.

slats69

Likes Dirt
hey boys im getting into the riding scene again would anybody like to do channel 10 with me on wednesday afternoon i am hikeing up at about 2 pm if you would like to come pm me or meet me at the bottom of channel 10 on edga at 1:30-2pm

duggymag

Likes Bikes and Dirt
yeah sorry mate, cant make it, would come after school but ill have to start packing for the weekend.. :/ but hopefully next week :D

woody 14

Eats Squid
luke!!! your back finaly. have u been out since you got back? and slats i still dont have a bike so i can do much.

Lukez0r

Likes Dirt
Ya mun I've been out twice during the week tho for a few runs but I haven't been down to the jumps area to see the work yet :p sounds epic and sorry to hear about the kona haha, what happened to your DH bike??

woody 14

Eats Squid
yeh man u gotta go down to the jumps. its sick as now. yeh the kona died in the ass but that frame was rooted anyway. and on the dh bike i killed the hub just before going out to youies for the race and i just got round to getting a hub and its getting laced up now. it was good but coz i borrowed a mates rear wheel for sunday so i could race. and why is you bike in that shop?

Lukez0r

Likes Dirt
ah yep cool, u are going through a fair few bike bits!

mine's in for fork/rear shock service and having some lower viscosity oil put in for the cold winter ahead heh

i am keen as to check out the bottom section now, hopefully tomorrow might see ya there if you go down after school

woody 14

Eats Squid
yeh sweet as.

nah i wont be down tomorrow but if i get my wheel 2moz then ill be there thursday after school for sure.

slats69

Likes Dirt
hey boys sorry to tell you mum booked a hair cut for me at 2pm today without telling me :( so i wont be up till about 3 o'clock sorry boys for this inconveinese