delete plz xoxox

bryce_music

Likes Bikes
I've signed it and passed it on too a few mates too. Hope so much it gets legalised!
It would give me a reason too get off my lazy butt and do some digging.
Fingers crossed guys :eek:

dirty130

Likes Bikes
Hey, iv just moved to kilsyth where abouts do you meet up? Im going for a ride/explore tomorrow im going to park at the doongala pinic area and ride/walk up the channel 10 track. to hopefully find something.

dirty130

Likes Bikes
I took the pitch up there today, It was a pretty hard pedal to the top i managed to get on the zig zag track which made things a bit easyer. Its the first time i seen the track it looks pretty good.

clooyen

Cannon Fodder
Hi guys, I'm new here :)

I live up the top of Mt Dandenong, and I've just got myself a half-decent bike and my mate seems keen to check out the Channel 10 track, but it seems to be all screwed up?

If we end up riding it, we would happily bring shovels down and fix things (sounds like someone's screwed up the jumps), we just wanna know if it's currently ridable, and where's the best entrance point for the track? I thought maybe come down Toroa Rd (track off Ridge Road) and go from there, or take Zig Zag from next to the Channel 10 tower? Any suggestions would be appreciated. Cheers :)

rider124

Likes Bikes and Dirt
From what i have heard mate, The rangers are still all over the jumps, And everytime a rebuild is tried. It is destroyed.
The track, I personally havent ridden it in a while. But i think it is all good.
(best place to enter i think is Eyre Road, just off ridge road.)

clooyen

Cannon Fodder
From what i have heard mate, The rangers are still all over the jumps, And everytime a rebuild is tried. It is destroyed.
The track, I personally havent ridden it in a while. But i think it is all good.
(best place to enter i think is Eyre Road, just off ridge road.)
So straight up Eyre Road to the top of "Mt Corhanwarrabul" (aka next to the top TV tower) then head south from there? As in taking Kyeema Track, then Zig Zag?

I might check this out pretty soon, keen to see what my bike can do

rider124

Likes Bikes and Dirt
So straight up Eyre Road to the top of "Mt Corhanwarrabul" (aka next to the top TV tower) then head south from there? As in taking Kyeema Track, then Zig Zag?

I might check this out pretty soon, keen to see what my bike can do
I will PM you the rest.

woody 14

Eats Squid
yeh mate there is a fine. i myself have never been fined but from what iv been told through people who i know that work for parks is that its a pretty steep fine. can get upwards of $1000

Jimass

Eats Squid
I've been asked to delete this thread, so if a mod could do so :)
its been a good run, miss you guiz.

xoxo gossip gurl =]

Last edited:

Morgan123

Likes Dirt
Did a push run the other night and it does need some work, its looser then ever which was pretty damn fun. Is anyone interested in getting it back up and running? Seems such a waste to leave a track which is 90% still awesome.

rider124

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Did a push run the other night and it does need some work, its looser then ever which was pretty damn fun. Is anyone interested in getting it back up and running? Seems such a waste to leave a track which is 90% still awesome.
I hear the jumps at the bottom are getting a good working on too

Interesting that the council hasnt fucked it more.