delete plz xoxox

duggymag

Likes Bikes and Dirt
hahaha young alex, publess alex, balls havnt droped yet and mum still whipes your arse young alex.... that place has served us well, its a training ground for us who ride there, Geoff, Tom, luke and others who ride there, everyone in our thread, wouldnt be where they are today with out it, as stated from Ozmanic any other training ground for us is atleest 1.30 hours away and most of us havnt got our licences yet. but the funny thing is though i geussing your a little scate park rat , and you wouldnt have the balls to do what we do, or to do what we do with the speed and skill that we have gained over the years.
everyone of us locals has rised above our selfs in skill levels with the help of fellow riders and a area for us to train (doongalla/Chennal 10), and i doubt we would be doing half as good at the races with out the training we get from here.

You can become a smart arse over the computer mate, but where dose that get you, its like a guy going into a one on one fight with a nife,... its piss week, if you would like to insalt us come say it right in front of us.

mudmav

Likes Dirt
Im telling you boys just ignore this silly little twat!

He is a waste of time and space and by responding to him you only give him a reason to keep sprouting on with his crap.

I assume most of you blokes are at Baw Baw using the skills you have gained from riding channel 10 and doongalla. Instead of ranting about how shit tracks are on rotorburn. Best of luck for race day for those of you that are at Baw Baw and let me know how you went when you get back.

As un update i was at doongalla on the cross country bike yesterday having a little bit of a poke around and its still looking relativly good boys. Keep up the hard work and ill see you on the DH rig again soon.

woody 14

Eats Squid
yeh thanks andy. had a pretty good qualifier and got 19th in u19's and ran of the track in my race and nealy axed my self hard in one of the main sections but rode out of it and kept going.

duggymag

Likes Bikes and Dirt
yeah fair call Andy :)
yeah mate had an awesome as weekend, was having the best run in my Qualy, but i came off half way through on rock and mud and lost heeps of time ended up 24th, and missed out buy 2 spots to Qualify :/ but all and all was a great weekend !!

woody 14

Eats Squid
i might be up in the late arvo. i will be up there on saterday arvo though. i havnt been up there in a while and im pretty keen for a sesh agian.

ftgalex

Likes Bikes
Perish the thought woody. I was actually very impressed with some of the shaping that has taken place. That line with the berms looks like it will be fast and smooth.

thetake

Likes Bikes
Perish the thought woody. I was actually very impressed with some of the shaping that has taken place. That line with the berms looks like it will be fast and smooth.
which section's this? i didn't notice anything new last time i was up there....

ftgalex

Likes Bikes
which section's this? i didn't notice anything new last time i was up there....
Its only a couple of berms as you come down into the main area where everyone sits. there is the track gap at the top. Its the set of berms that leads you into the step up.

thetake

Likes Bikes
alright, i'm confused. i haven't seen any step-ups down there...
i have the feeling i'm taking a different turn somewhere near the bottom, cause i always end up really close to the start of the gravel fireroad.

ftgalex

Likes Bikes
alright, i'm confused. i haven't seen any step-ups down there...
i have the feeling i'm taking a different turn somewhere near the bottom, cause i always end up really close to the start of the gravel fireroad.
I normally ride in from the bottom, but if you stand at the bin and look up and to your left towards the tracks that lead into the jump area, each one of those short run in tracks has been touched up.

thetake

Likes Bikes
I normally ride in from the bottom, but if you stand at the bin and look up and to your left towards the tracks that lead into the jump area, each one of those short run in tracks has been touched up.
excuse my ignorance, but at what point on sheffield road d'you enter? There's two entrances with raised logs, i'm assuming this is to keep cars out, and there was one really narrow one a bit further down the road that's been blocked off, so which one goes to the jumps?

ftgalex

Likes Bikes
Anywhere before the bottom of the big hill. i used to enter through the gate that is now blocked off. Either way, just go to the main jump area and look around. You will find whats been re built.