delete plz xoxox

rider124

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Talk to the guy who left that post! :biggrin: he is our el presidente!

Best thing to do would be to come along to this saturdays trail build and pick his brains as he has done alot of advocacy in the area.

But please, and without sounding like a prick, only come along if you really really do want to do something and are prepared to put in some hard yards. We have been bitten too many times by people with great ideas but who then disappear when they are asked to do some work.

To put it bluntly we are here to help and guide whoever wants to pick up this torch and create a LDTR DH faction but we are not going to do it for you as we are busy with the stuff we are doing at the moment.
Im keen to come up and help with what ever i can :)
Keen to get this place going again

A5P13

Likes Bikes
Talk to the guy who left that post! :biggrin: he is our el presidente!

Best thing to do would be to come along to this saturdays trail build and pick his brains as he has done alot of advocacy in the area.

But please, and without sounding like a prick, only come along if you really really do want to do something and are prepared to put in some hard yards. We have been bitten too many times by people with great ideas but who then disappear when they are asked to do some work.

To put it bluntly we are here to help and guide whoever wants to pick up this torch and create a LDTR DH faction but we are not going to do it for you as we are busy with the stuff we are doing at the moment.
I am interested for sure, not looking to waste anyone's time (mine included).
I've already begun on trying to get some forms going so can get some information on who wants to help and is willing to do what.

I know that there are a lot of the younger kids that want to help and that's great.
But I'm sure their interests will move to other things as they get older.

So I will find out how many people and to what degree are interested and get back to you.
From there we should be able to determine weather or not its worth perusing.

Thanks! :)

retroenduro

Likes Dirt
All it takes is one dedicated individual to get the ball rolling. Look at LDTR...it went from an idea to now being a pretty good club with an amazing relationship with PV. Good luck guys and hopefully see you Sat!

Ruys

Likes Dirt
Would this be worth posting in the downhill forum too? This is a pretty awesome opportunity and I'm not sure that the VIC watering hole gets enough traffic to really get the word out there.

duggymag

Likes Bikes and Dirt
DONE!! interested, keen you name it im there!! be great to have it on the good sied of PV and have some wicked tracks XD

24alpha

mtbpicsonline.com
A suggestion.....

I'm going to make a suggestion, get your parents involved. Coming from a bunch of parents carries more weight than coming from a bunch of "kids".

I know some of you out there swinging shovels, you're good respectful young men that deserve a legal place to ride close to home. I just think having your parents pushing this would be far more benifical to the cause.
Also, get the clubs you are "already" members of to help push the cause. If you're not members of a club.....join one!

Good luck.

Hux

A5P13

Likes Bikes
Defiantly Hux.

Don't wait to think that someone else is going to do all the work because it aint going to happen.
Many people have connections and its time to use them.

Talk to your Parents, MTB Clubs and Local Bike shops.
The more support the better and is a lot more powerful than owning a shovel.

adam mc

Cannon Fodder
Mt dandy

Defiantly Hux.

Don't wait to think that someone else is going to do all the work because it aint going to happen.
Many people have connections and its time to use them.

Talk to your Parents, MTB Clubs and Local Bike shops.
The more support the better and is a lot more powerful than owning a shovel.
I have a friend that is a ranger up there and I have herd that they are going to seriously consider a area for biking and fairly soon. Trust me I'm working on it .

A5P13

Likes Bikes
I have a friend that is a ranger up there and I have herd that they are going to seriously consider a area for biking and fairly soon. Trust me I'm working on it .
Cool that's great news! Let me know if I can help in any way

Things will happen a lot better though if there is the support of the community.
Even though there might be things in the pipeline already than that's just even more reason to start rounding up people and making something of this opportunity