delete sold

harmonix1234

Eats Squid
Hey, you should have no probs getting $250 if the speaker is fine and all the knobs/potentiometers are smooth and grit free.
Just check the speaker cone if it's the original driver and make sure the cone is still glued on all the way around and there are no cracks.
Sometimes if an amp is unused for a period of time and stored away the speaker cone can dry out and become brittle and these amps had a paper cone if I remember correctly.

I love the Jade stuff and you just don't see it anymore so you really shouldn't accept less than $250.

Art Vanderlay

Hourly daily
Give Mike and Franky a call at American pickers. They might only give you $20 for it, but at least you know they will make a cool $400 profit on it. Plus, you might get to talk to Danielle in the office (guilty attraction there!)

pistonbroke

Eats Squid
Give Mike and Franky a call at American pickers. They might only give you $20 for it, but at least you know they will make a cool $400 profit on it. Plus, you might get to talk to Danielle in the office (guilty attraction there!)
Dude, that show's not real. But +1 on Danielle :D

harmonix1234

Eats Squid
Just keep it indoors, not in a garage or shed, and play it every now and then. Amps die if they don't get used. You should also armourall the outside vinyl cover to keep it shiny new. Same stuff you use for car dashboards. Makes em scrub up like new.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk