Deleting or deactivating account.

• Thread starter Deleted member FN2187
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member FN2187

Hi all. Or admins in particular. Is there a way of deleting or deactivating my account. I recently went through all of the settings and I can't see a way of removing/permanently deteting any personal info/account. Is it possible?

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Yogibear, we have never heard of you lately... member since 2004... now everyone here is trying to steal your identity and hack your bank accounts. Thanks for drawing attention to yourself :)

D

Deleted member FN2187

Sorry, this isn't supposed to be a HEY LOOK AT ME post. And yes, I'm not active on here anymore hence why I want to delete my account. If it were possible to do it myself, I would have. An admin has already contacted me so feel free to ignore this post. I just didn't know who to ask the question. It probably should have gone into site questions/suggestions. My bad.

And no, just not logging in again is not the same thing. I'm going through a digital cleansing. Over the last few months I have deleted my social media and other forum accounts. I'm done with internet pissing contests. No hate, it's just not for me anymore. Not to come off sounding too much like a hippie but I'm enjoying being present in my own life right now.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Finally found yourself that one big picnic basket to rule them all hey?

Good luck in the afterlife (after internet life).

rowdyflat

chez le médecin
Yeah I understand , some people cant resist telling everyone how clever, wealthy , skilled ,contrarian [ = trolls] they are.
I would never use bookface or twitter etc. only rb and ski.com.au
My main problem is i love where i live especially during the lock down ,which is a good thing.
Mostly choice, some sacrifices and some dumb luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.