Sold Demo 7 and totem

safreek

Item: demo 7, med or large
Item Condition: seems usable
Reason for selling: need a 120mm cycle
Price and price conditions: $300 firm
Extra Info: deal includes totem fork which is 1.5, headset, cranks. The bars ,stem pedals, wheel are not included.
Couple of small dents pictured in photo 3 and 4, surface rust on spring.
As I have never ridden this I can not tell you much about it. The fork seems to spring up and down, shall check air holding ability in rear shock later. Also photo of shock spring later.
All in all if you have spare parts laying around to complete this bike it would make a good thrasher to hammer to your heart's content

Pictures:

Last edited:

safreek

Would also swap for a large 120mm frame or bike, can add money as well. Not actually sure what type yet though

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Air goes in...where I've circled. Coil version is really fucking heavy. Air version should weigh about 2.8kg.

Did you resolve rear wheel issue?

When you crack and start splitting I'll be keen for the stem, and maybe headset + fork.

God luck with sale.

Attachments

PJO

in me vL comy
Air version around 2.5kg, unless I'm missing some damping oil, which is a possibility because mine has a leak and needs o-rings replaced.
The photo looks like this is a coil fork, the air valve is a little more prominent.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Air version around 2.5kg, unless I'm missing some damping oil, which is a possibility because mine has a leak and needs o-rings replaced.
The photo looks like this is a coil fork, the air valve is a little more prominent.
2.5kg sounds a bit light. I haven weighed set for a long time, but pretty sure it was 2.8kg last time I did. I'd guess they got a little lighter as they progressed, the lower leg shape certainly changed over time. They were such a sexy fork! Just did a quick google and the first hit (bike radar) that I quickly saw a weight on said 2.7kg.

Still I can't imagine a totem having 200-300g of oil missing!