Demo 9!...

kalem

Likes Bikes and Dirt
yeah i saw that yesterday, it's funny to see how long you can get it to stay up in the air...

G

you guys would love "spank the monkey" on ebaums world then...

that things gonna hurt if someone bottoms it out

markus

Likes Bikes
its got 18 gears so im guessin its for a mad freerider, does anyone know
if they're bring out one for dh aswell or is it just a fr beast?

bazza

look at me
that thing would weight to much to pedal it uphill anyway, just a marketing gimic me thinks.

Cave Dweller

Eats Squid
They are coming out with 2 models. A free ride with front derailler and a single ring DH model. The frame weights 13 pounds so is only really a free ride rig, too heavy for racing.

By the way, they cost $2800 US!!! I can think of heaps of other frames i would buy over that tiawan made frame. Think foes mono ($2700US), V10 ($2200US), orange, turner ($2200US), intense m1 ($2500 US) etc etc.

Just interetsed, who here would buy that frame over an american or english made DH frame???

bazza

look at me
herm, i guess if you got the cash and you like the bike you can go off and buy one, thats my way of thinking anyway.

udi

swiss cheese
You could buy the frame and use it for a cool interior decoration, until your bank account recovers from its heart attack. And then maybe try and buy a few parts for it.

Seriously though, what are the advantages of this Demo design? (other than an inch more cush than last years fsr-dh) After a few minutes of staring at a pic, I just gave up on trying to work out exactly how it worked lol. Looked a little overdone, but what would I know...