Demonstration bikes

pliskin

Likes Dirt
Hey everyone,
I have been looking at the forums for the last 3 months or so, trying to gauge peoples opinions and thoughts on different styles of riding.
I am interested in trying to find if there any bike shops in the Sydney metropolitan area that allow you to take the bike you are interested in buying for a test ride?
I am not talking about a ride around the block , near the shop. I mean grab the bike and take it to the area / trail u wish to ride in.
I ask this, as i have seen a few for sale advertisements , that state the bike had been used as a demonstration model .
I am interested in a bike more suited to freeriding. I ask, as i don't know too many people who's bike i could borrow , to see if i like that particular type of design.
any help / advice would be much appreciated
pliskin

pjordan

Squid
Cbd

City bike depot at 305 kent street have heaps of demo bikes. All you have to do is pop in and ask... Alternatively they do demo bike days where they take all their bikes down to a local track for you to try out a few in a day back to back. HEard speak of them trying to run a demo day a month. google them or call em on 92792202