Derby 2019

rstim

Likes Dirt
No knee pads is brave especially on the harder trails the rocks aren't very forgiving. I've gone OTB in the middle of the rock garden on shearpin left alot of skin off an elbow on some rocks hahaha.
You guys are certainly having a good crack while your here with big days I bet your sleeping well.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Big days and no crashes. It sucks it’s a short trip, we can’t really get to session a trail more than once. Legs are toast now. Climbing after disembarking a shuttle is stupid too but that’s a minor complaint.

Trouty and cuma-gutza are absolutely amazing. Two of the best trails I’ve ever ridden. Rain hasn’t killed the fun either, bloody fantastic riding even when you’re moister than an oyster.

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
Referring to Atlas, or the main shuttle run?

Altas climbing was nice, I thought. Did abstain from beer and burger at the pub though.
Yeah Snig. Atlas after a burger & beer for me meant a return of lunch after 20 mins or so of climbing. Settled back down quickly though

My fav tracks were bits of Atlas, Black Stump, Black Dragon & all of the others too.

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
Didn’t do Roxanne - choice was that, Kumagutsa or Kingswall & I didn’t want to do Snig a third time! Peeps rate it.

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
@shiny I need to preface my Ripley ok statement with the fact that I'm running mine with a 140mm Pike, 1 degree headset (67.5 headangle) and Minion DHF.

I'd not want to ride a Ripley with a light 120mm fork & average trail tyre...

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
Sigh........ My wife and I were going to Derby in December but we decided that my daughter really needed a 4 legged bestie (It helped by her telling us / hinting/ begging every week.....) So we sacrificed the trip funds for a to be arriving soon, mini Schnauzer. But we are naming him Derby to remind us of our sacrifice ;)!! Sacrifice of a year or 2 anyway :) until we make it there anyway.

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
Sigh........ My wife and I were going to Derby in December but we decided that my daughter really needed a 4 legged bestie (It helped by her telling us / hinting/ begging every week.....) So we sacrificed the trip funds for a to be arriving soon, mini Schnauzer. But we are naming him Derby to remind us of our sacrifice ;)!! Sacrifice of a year or 2 anyway :) until we make it there anyway.
Rescue dog? $500 and you still get to go....