Derby enduro tour

rstim

Likes Dirt
Hey Burners
I've entered this Sunday's enduro tour event at Derby thought it would be good to know if any other Burners are racing. Course looks good even if I'll probably have to walk some features hahaha, going to be a big day on the bike that's for sure.

Cheers,
Tim

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Stredda

Runs naked through virgin scrub
I'm racing in Masters and it's going to be a brutal course. I'm not confident on Detonate and Upper Shearpin and haven't ridden Roxanne yet either.
With 40km and over 1800m clumbing it's going to destroy my legs.

rstim

Likes Dirt
I'm racing in Masters and it's going to be a brutal course. I'm not confident on Detonate and Upper Shearpin and haven't ridden Roxanne yet either.
With 40km and over 1800m clumbing it's going to destroy my legs.
Yeah I feel exactly the same I was signed up for the challenge but if we have to do detonate and shearpin might as well do trouty. So the mates and I decided to do the whole event. I'll be walking a few of the features I reckon.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Jealous as fella’s!

You’ll be wrecked by the end of it but it’ll be one hell of a sunday’s riding.

rstim

Likes Dirt
Had a ripper day! Was an awesome event with perfect weather and trails were running sweet. I was slow but I knew that already hahaha, had an OTB on shearpin in the big rock garden no major damage though just a bit bruised.
The new trails I rode were amazing can't wait to get back there and check out the rest of them as all 28km of them are open now.

Stredda

Runs naked through virgin scrub
I was a big day in the saddle and the legs are still a bit sore but no offs for the day and was 24th in Masters in a very competitive field. Trails were on point and Upper Shearpin and Detonate were as nasty as ever. Certainly glad to get those two out of the way.