Derby in Tassi

HamboCairns

Thanks for all the bananas
Honestly, World Trail are probably the only/one of very few who have a big enough team and have built up the planning (rather than digging) experience to do the feasibility/master-planning stuff. More community/parks authority engagement, environmental surveys etc than building sick lips and shralpable corners.
And the fact they're only a very select few that understand the tropics when it comes to trail building, erosion, drainage, cultural issues etc.

Ackland

chats d'élevage
You could play on the name to represent a child of a trail builder...
Me Da's Touch....

As for companies to do master planning.. world trail are only in the mid sized pond.

Heaps of recreation and landscape planning firms

binner

Hath shat hymself
Buying there has been out of reach for a few years.

The only place near $50 a night is the Dorset Hotel with a single bed room and shared amenities. Free camping is always an option.

A brewery and accommodation would be awesome but as you said, it won't be cheap.
.and this is why we stay out with Di at Winnaleah pub, its only like a 8 min drive to derby and like 30 a nite or sumfin. Plus you get the added bonus of a real tassie local pub. We knew the fella that owned the place that just sold.,he was an awesome fella and always cracking jokes and having a larff every time we were down there. I was shocked when we went down last year to find that he had passed away so young. We will be down there again in Dec to ride the trails and talk shit. this time round we have decided to do the wild west coast trails, should be fun.

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
You could play on the name to represent a child of a trail builder...
Me Da's Touch....

As for companies to do master planning.. world trail are only in the mid sized pond.

Heaps of recreation and landscape planning firms
No point faffing, go straight to the professionals.

Ackland

chats d'élevage

^Just a few we have used recently (as well as World Trail)

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Plenty of consultants who are equal in skill to staff at World Trail when it comes to the planning and report writing.

It's a branding exercise

Its a big name with a very impressive resume, trail planning with hints at a replicated Derby rings jackpot bells in the ears of politicians.

One thing I can say about World Trail is... their trail naming and associated artwork is the best on the planet.

Actually 2, they build awesome trail too. No idea about the price difference between them and others but 100% the reputation and resume of trail builders is really important when looking for funding.

Acko can possibly elaborate.

Trail names and artwork is a touch that makes World Trail stand out.

Here are a few of them, not even got BlackDragon, Trouty, Kingswall, Flickety, Shearpin ect in these.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Looking at those trail head art works makes me long for December. Then it is on!

Subject to COVID-19 allowing it.
Me too, we are off 7th December till 10th Jan... if Vid plays well, we will be on the boat either AirBnB'ing it or with caravan.

Though might have to book the boat sooner as over 2.4m :(

binner

Hath shat hymself
Me too, we are off 7th December till 10th Jan... if Vid plays well, we will be on the boat either AirBnB'ing it or with caravan.

Though might have to book the boat sooner as over 2.4m :(
see you there ..we are doing 10 days from 6th to 16th Dec, you missed posties logo/design ;););)