Derby in Tassi

binner

Hath shat hymself
all done....... 4 weeks to go

Might be the same time
we are booked on flights, got the Hyundai Iload booked, accom done, gave the wait time for Knolly the flick, now trying with all my little cash I have to lighten up the Chillkunt. Im kinda glad there isn't the frame I want available cause I just blew apart my Kombi engine trying to get max power....ohh well

EMF

Eats Squid
see you there

we are booked on flights, got the Hyundai Iload booked, accom done, gave the wait time for Knolly the flick, now trying with all my little cash I have to lighten up the Chillkunt. Im kinda glad there isn't the frame I want available cause I just blew apart my Kombi engine trying to get max power....ohh well
Flat revving way to blow

enjoy the lightened package

JTmofo

XC Enthusiast
Been thinking about a run over to Derby in January, but the riding buddies are worse than a bunch of old women at the bingo, and spend more time taking up a trip than actually booking anything.

Anyone traveled over and ridden with Vertigo on their own?

99_FGT

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Been thinking about a run over to Derby in January, but the riding buddies are worse than a bunch of old women at the bingo, and spend more time taking up a trip than actually booking anything.

I'm riding with 1 mate doing the vertigo epic day in 10 days, can let you know after that.

Markee

Likes Dirt

Yeah I've done it both at Hollybank and at Blue Derby. Buck the owner of Vertigo is great and there's always riders to descend with.
I was lucky enough to share shuttle bus at Hollybank with the trail builder himself, Rob Potter from Dirt Art, although I was left behind pretty quickly once we headed down the hill. Haha

Nautonier

Eats Squid

Totally doable - the trails are so long that you always end up riding with a group who are about the same ability. It's more like 'tours' than shuttles. I'll be over there on Jan 6th - 9th with a small crew - if you're over there at the same time come and smash out some runs with us. Whatever you do, don't forget to ride the dragon.

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
Who did you book your van through mate?

rstim

Likes Dirt

I'll come for a ride if I'm not at work, work an awesome shift of 2 on 4 off so good chance I will have a day off. Live in Bridport 45 mins away.

moorey

call me Mia

Buck and Jude will be able to slip you into another group, I reckon. We had a lot of pull outs, but they slotted us with others to make up numbers. :woot:

binner

Hath shat hymself
tranny van

Who did you book your van through mate?

Bargain car rentals Launceston I managed to talk to a cool and very helpful guy in Brisbane office who somehow managed an Iload 3 seater van, he hooked us up reals good like. Di at Winnaleah pub sorted us out for accom once again, skeet the truckie will be there spinning yarns and pulling beers for us. And remember... don't fuck with Buck cause Buck will Fuck you up........
EMF once again sourced access,shuttles and whiskey that aint cheap....

:grouphug:

EMF

Eats Squid
Reflections on the bedroom walls

Bargain car rentals Launceston I managed to talk to a cool and very helpful guy in Brisbane office who somehow managed an Iload 3 seater van, he hooked us up reals good like. Di at Winnaleah pub sorted us out for accom once again, skeet the truckie will be there spinning yarns and pulling beers for us. And remember... don't fuck with Buck cause Buck will Fuck you up........

A friendly reminder that SKEET has a killer set of tools if your low end Santa Cruz breaks down again

Yup talk is cheap chillykunt

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn

Nice... My lady and I are heading over next year so we will hit them all up. Except Buck.

Attachments

cicot

Likes Dirt
I am going with Blue Dirt in 8 days. Can't wait!!
I just hope my legs will keep up with my excitement.

99_FGT

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I am going with Blue Dirt in 8 days. Can't wait!!
I just hope my legs will keep up with my excitement.
Might see you out there, we're doing the epic shuttle with buck on the 28th, and our own thing on the sunday

Delazy

Got a new bike!
14732186_10155327194663222_3802253265663707435_n.jpg

photo from thursday...

got a solid ride in late thursday afternoon before the rain set in friday...unfortunately alot of the new trails were closed :(