Design a frame, comp over. We have 2 winners.

Gutty

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Ok, most of you know whats going on here but for those who don't,

Design a MTB frame in MS Paint(i will have an expert checking for Photoshop usage so don't bother), it can be any kind of MTB.
Best design(One for the best, one for the funniest) will win a custom lexan bashring, just like Kalems pictured below only you get to design your own.

Everyone understand ??

Judges are Myself, Socket and kalem.

No post editing, resonable bribes will be considered.

Comp closes Friday 19th September.

Good luck.

The prizes
One bashring for serious entries, and another for funny entries !!

Rik

logged out
Is this for outright graphic design skills, or does the specs of the frame come into account?

Gutty

Likes Bikes and Dirt
it's an MS paint comp, don't take it too seriously unless you have a really good design, it will be up to the three of us(myself, steve and kalem) to pick the winner, might be somthing funny, might not..........who knows.

all i want is for people to put a bit of themselves into it if you get my drift. In other words, the best design may not win, we might pick the dumbest design as the winner. This comp is about a bit of fun, for serious entries check the other comp.

Rik

logged out
Ahh ok, interesting...
I'm waiting for one of those pics of the 9" travel kids bike with triple clamp forks and doll basket :lol:

Simo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
does it have to be purely paint or can we like get a pic off the net and work around that, edit it etc.

kalem

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Simo said:
does it have to be purely paint or can we like get a pic off the net and work around that, edit it etc.
i'd be more likely to pick a pure talent pic than some dodgy tweak job aye...

LTR

Annoys the hell out of Grip!
can someone please tell me how to post a ms paint pic on here...

it keeps saying my things corrupted or too big.... or something along those lines

thanks

Ty

Eats Squid
what kind of time frame are we looking at here, i don't want to put my up to early and have someone steal all my sick ideas, just kidding, i wont be entering but whens the closing date gutty?

peachy

Ripe 'n ready!
Rik said:
Ahh ok, interesting...
I'm waiting for one of those pics of the 9" travel kids bike with triple clamp forks and doll basket :lol:
lol lol yeah all my doing... depends if we can get bikes off the net and edit them, i think its purely just MS, no copy pasting...

Questions for Gutty:
1. Can we get a bike off the net and edit it in MS?
2. Can we design the frame, than attach parts such as the forks, wheels etc?
3. Does the prize come in 4 bolt to fit truvativ husselfelts?
4. Do you love me? :roll:

LTR

Its called the LX DENHAM (my name is alex denham) and it has:

boxxer world cup forks with titanium springs
Dee Max Wheelset
11inches of true rear travel
An aircraft certified metal frame
Cromo Cranks

And other cool things !!

what do ya think??

LTR

maybe... but i wanna see everyones designs !!!!

how about no comments here.... and just have pics and info...

if you need to say something then use pm !!!

hows that sound

it should look good !!!