Destroyed

Status
Not open for further replies.

dj_nic

Likes Bikes
today i rode up to my dirt jump trails to find that they had been knocked down they had been there for a while and there wasnt anything to big the council had known about them but they still went ahead and knocked it down i have sent letters into my local council and shire via e-mail but there has been no reply what should i do go back and build or keep trying the council?

Pat H

Likes Bikes
welcome to mountain biking, this happends all the time when you build on council/ crown land etc, unless you build it where it won't be found, then thats going to happen, or unless you get permission. dont worry your not alone:mad:

Dicky

Punter God
1. http://forums.farkin.net/showthread.php?t=55786

2. Using some punctuation will help you get your point across more effectively, and seem less like a pre-teen kiddy mashing his poor innocent keyboard.
Unless, of course, you speak like that in real life - in which case, you should look at a career in politics or blowing up balloons or something...

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
boo frickidy hoo, happens to everyone...

just an observation....

is it just me or has this trail building section turned into a whinge thread for little kiddies who lose their jumps?

dj_nic

Likes Bikes
Dicky said:
1. http://forums.farkin.net/showthread.php?t=55786

2. Using some punctuation will help you get your point across more effectively, and seem less like a pre-teen kiddy mashing his poor innocent keyboard.
Unless, of course, you speak like that in real life - in which case, you should look at a career in politics or blowing up balloons or something...
Are you an english teacher or somthing aslong as people can read it!!!

Andrew.F

Likes Dirt
hahaha you just got told by the man. bwahhahah

but seriously dont cry about it in your room or anything be persitant and continue building if they get destroyed rebuild. it is goin to happen

Registered Nutcase

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Big Drop Killa said:
hahaha you just got told by the man. bwahhahah

but seriously dont cry about it in your room or anything be persitant and continue building if they get destroyed rebuild. it is goin to happen
firstly lee is not the man, but we leave that to another discussion

and dj_nic shut the fuck up you whinly little maggot. build them legaly and they wont get destoyed.

DONT and holy shit they will:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.