Development applications.

riderseventy7

Likes Dirt
Hi all,

Some friends and I have built and maintained a network of 2 downhill tracks and shuttle road for a few years now. The trails are located in a reserve and at first were illegal, then accepted, and then finally supported with signage and gates etc by the committee that is responsible for managing the reserve. There is a third trail that would be a major asset to the trail network that we would like to build. Our plans are,
-To keep one trail as a fast, rough, technical, pinner type proper downhill track.
-Modify the other to a more newby friendly, but still fun for the experienced, flow type trail by building a big set of berms to bypass a rock garden, build the existing berms up and add rollers and tables etc.
-Construct a new Trail. This new trail would be more of a freeride trail with drops and jumps, maybe the odd sneeaky gap. It would share the same trail head as the other 2 trails and would link up with the bottom of the flow trail.

The committee is happy for us to add this new trail to the network, however they need a development application to be lodged which is fair enough. I would like to know if anyone here has a copy of a development application they have used for the construction of a mtb trail they could share so I can see how they are set out, what issues need to be addressed and which people with what titles need to be spoken to.

Thanks heaps to any one that can help.