Devinci code, it's hectik

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Put some shots of the fork up? But you're probably right - air volume is what determine your spring weight and thus sag on this fork. Have a look for info on maximum amount of psi you can crank into it, you don't want to blow it up. Add air, remove pump, bounce bounce bounce, feel good = no? Back to step 1 (add/remove), feel good = yes? Get boner and ride.

R stands for rebound adjustment. Dial to position where fork comes back at you at a rate you like. Faster for wheelies and jump, slower for not sure why.

Do you know when the fork wad last serviced? Fox forks do like regular servicing to keep the oil fresh and seals supple. You don't want to eat away the anno on those stanchions, a 1 1/8 steerer fork to suit that frame isn't going to be easy to find.

safreek

Put some shots of the fork up? But you're probably right - air volume is what determine your spring weight and thus sag on this fork. Have a look for info on maximum amount of psi you can crank into it, you don't want to blow it up. Add air, remove pump, bounce bounce bounce, feel good = no? Back to step 1 (add/remove), feel good = yes? Get boner and ride.

R stands for rebound adjustment. Dial to position where fork comes back at you at a rate you like. Faster for wheelies and jump, slower for not sure why.

Do you know when the fork wad last serviced? Fox forks do like regular servicing to keep the oil fresh and seals supple. You don't want to eat away the anno on those stanchions, a 1 1/8 steerer fork to suit that frame isn't going to be easy to find.
Apparently the fork was last serviced??? Shall google it when in Wi-Fi range but would an oil change be an easy job.
First set of Fox's ever and am right stoked with them, even without a ride under the belt. They seem to be unmarked stanchionwise, cool as.
If they had an extra half inch travel they probably would of ended up on the astrix, fuck I love that bike

safreek

Some sort of huge qr rear axle, certainly seems to be about 2 times the size of normal ones. It does not slip in and out like a normal one, you have to slide it through the dropouts which are normal qr size. 10mm maybe

safreek

After seeing that this bike has 165mm travel I contemplated putting the monsters on it, then I realized that I got this bike for normal riding. Wake up geoff/jeff

safreek

Taken it out yet?
Not as yet, until I get the seat to go down it is to high for me to ride, I was going to attempt the bleed myself but by the time I get the fluid and such it's much easier to get the shop to do it on Monday. Need to replace a jockey wheel. Might get my better condition cluster put on as well. No tools means bikeshop. Hoping on a first ride on Wednesday all going well. SWEEEEEET

safreek

Just gave the wheels a bit of a scrub up, yeah that's a first. Looking clean as fuck, whilst cleaning I discovered that they have 2.7 tyres, think I may well change them to a 2.5 to lighten them up a bit.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
It won't drop the weight but it will make you faster - get the silicone spray out and give the wheels, tyres, frame, and so on a nice coat of slick. Just not the grips or seat. I've heard that it can make you fall off awkwardly while clowning around on fire roads

safreek

It won't drop the weight but it will make you faster - get the silicone spray out and give the wheels, tyres, frame, and so on a nice coat of slick. Just not the grips or seat. I've heard that it can make you fall off awkwardly while clowning around on fire roads
Rotors?

safreek

Dropped the bike down to the shop today, when he saw that the post was a reverb he bashed his head against the wall a couple of times and laughed like the joker, I guess this means it's all good.
If I could of got fluid today for it I would of had a crack myself but as the rear brake needs a bleed as well and I have no tools for that, fuck it, get both the things done by Jase and be done with it.
Should be all good for a ride if post works, tomorrow