Devinci code, it's hectik

creaky

XMAS Plumper
If you are still around tomorrow I can lend you an astrix to have a punt around on. I am going to duck tomorrow but not very fit
Thanks for the offer but I’m heading further south today. Haven’t been to that new place yet but will make an effort next time I’m down.

safreek

If you are still around tomorrow I can lend you an astrix to have a punt around on. I am going to duck tomorrow but not very fit
Offer open to anyone coming through lismore, you will be riding the astrix though, no one rides my hectik new babe

safreek

Well, did my brake pad burn, oil bubbled out of the pads and they caught fire, wiped the rotor 2 times with iso alcohol. Still squeaky as fuck. Probably time to look at new pads and rotors. Baby oil was dripping from the axle and everything where In between .
2 babies were squeezed for no reason, they could if kept their juices

wkkie

It's Not Easy Being Green
Where was the baby oil coming from?? If it's from the brakes you have bigger issues than the pads and rotors!

safreek

Where was the baby oil coming from?? If it's from the brakes you have bigger issues than the pads and rotors!
No, just from the dodgy bleed. It was a first bleed. Bit like the first root, it worked but was a bit if a learning experience, I look forward to my second one, he he