Devinci code, it's hectik

safreek

Finally removed the bell and reflectors that Dale put on the bike for me, safety first he told me.
Taking the bike for a decent run tomorrow, hoping for about 30 Kay's, hopefully strava won't let me down this time, if so I shall have to track down a speedo.
The astrix is feeling lonely so I promised her I would take her on a playdate next time

safreek

The 2.7 downhill tyres probably didn't help, no excuse though, piss poor effort.
Next time I am going to time the same route on the astrix, time after that I am going too muovasi it. Shall post strava times for each.

I also forgot that I stopped and took about 20 photos on the ride today. Ha, that's my excuse. Stop, take off backpack, take photo, get back on bike, start pedalling. Probs close to 20 min :)

safreek

That thing is hard to push on those tyres.

And with the handbrake on.
And it has tubes weighing the thing down, Bloody rotational mass.
At least the rear brake works well now, (front and we'll) people hear me coming from a mile away with the squeal. Turns out i had a bleeding block for the brake, should of removed the pads before bleeding.
Ah well, one day I may be able to afford some pads.
Still loving the bike, the suspension on it is pretty good

safreek

You can change the settings to metric, it looks pretty flat out there.
It most certainly is pretty flat, the bikes I love are total overkill for the area. It should be interesting to see what times I pull on the carbon muovasi, probably the most practical bike i have for the area

safreek

Is that the only hill you got in Lismore around the Uni, looks like some walking trails you can carve up around the golf coarse.
Yeah, there is a track that's about 3 km each way, I have also discovered a track that is pretty tight, rocky and downhillish. Not meant to cycle them though :p

Last edited: