Devinci Ollie

Toxic

Likes Dirt
After a few weeks work putting it together, it's finally in my possession. Many thanks go to Kerry and Bert at www.PhantomCycles.com.au for putting it together and finding new parts when the intended donor parts didn't work.

Frame: 05 Devinci Ollie with Manitou Swinger 4-Way. 8 inches of travel.
Forks: 03 Marzocchi SuperT Pro with NSB Flip Flops replacing the QR20 clamps.
BB: Truvativ GigaPipe
Cranks: RaceFace 5 arm 110mm.
Chainguide: e.thirteen.
Brakes: Hayes with 8" rotors.
Front wheel: Mavic 321 on no name hub.
Rear wheel: Sun Intense MAG 30 on 150mm Aireal 36 hole hub.
Rear Mech: Shimano Hone.
Shifter: Shimano LX.

The rest is pretty generic. Sorry about the photo quality. I do some better ones on the weekend in the sun.

Attachments

Last edited:

rtd

Likes Dirt
Very nice, I love the green colour. Looks like a great freeride/downhill machine, how much did the frame set you back?

slm33d

Likes Dirt
thats an alright bike better if it was a demo 9.not sayin its crap but its not really for me .have fun an thrash it hard :D

Last edited:

tu plang

knob
slm33d said:
thats an alright bike better if it was a demo 9.
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: your posts dont get any better, do they?

nice ride dude. hows the clearance on that bashguard (chain, that is)? it looks like the chain sits no more than a few mm under the bashring?

Toxic

Likes Dirt
tu plang said:
nice ride dude. hows the clearance on that bashguard (chain, that is)? it looks like the chain sits no more than a few mm under the bashring?
Had gastro for the last two days so haven't ridden it yet. :( It's a 42T chain ring at the moment and, yes, it's just covering it. I'll give it a go, but have got a 38T on the other bike I can swap on.

Toxic

Likes Dirt
Retail price is about $3000 for frame, shock and headset.

As for a Demo9 being better, why would i want Taiwan mass produced when I can have handmade in Canada goodness?