DH bike hire in Tassie?????

mxwill63

Likes Dirt
Hey guys was im heading over to tassie next Monday and i unfortunately will not be able to take my DH with me though im keen as to try some tracks around the place. So i was wondering if there were any places where i could hire a reasonable DH bike to ride some trails in tassie?

Cheers, Will.

mxwill63

Likes Dirt
Could someone please help???

im reaaalllyyy keen on riiding some tracks so anyone knowing where i can hire a DH bike and gear please help!!

Cheers, WIll

harveyp

Likes Dirt
Could someone please help???

im reaaalllyyy keen on riiding some tracks so anyone knowing where i can hire a DH bike and gear please help!!

Cheers, WIll
Suggest you contact the Hobart Dirt Devils at www.dirtdevilsmtb.com to see if they can help you. You do realise that the National Series is on in Hobart 10-12 Dec which will put the Glenorchy MTB Park out of use for private riders, don't you?

Kizzmtbr

Likes Bikes and Dirt
As said above at the Avanti store, im not sure if they have a dh bike, but i recall them having freeride bikes ie 6inch travel.

mxwill63

Likes Dirt
Try Applebys in the Hobart CBD.

I'm pretty sure they do Bike hire.

http://applebycycles.com.au/pages/about-us.php

109 Elizabeth Street

Phone 03 6234 7644
Cheers mate i might pop by and take a look just want something like a freeride or DH to just keep my sanity while im on holidays;)

Suggest you contact the Hobart Dirt Devils at www.dirtdevilsmtb.com to see if they can help you. You do realise that the National Series is on in Hobart 10-12 Dec which will put the Glenorchy MTB Park out of use for private riders, don't you?
Cheers mate and thanks for the heads up i might even see if i can go check it out would be great to watch. Question: Is glenorchy only open on weekends??? (sorry if this is a stupid question)

harveyp

Likes Dirt
Cheers mate i might pop by and take a look just want something like a freeride or DH to just keep my sanity while im on holidays;)

Cheers mate and thanks for the heads up i might even see if i can go check it out would be great to watch. Question: Is glenorchy only open on weekends??? (sorry if this is a stupid question)
Don't know mate because I live in Brisbane but suggest you contact Dirt Devils as I sure they would know

Aaron547

Likes Dirt
Question: Is glenorchy only open on weekends??? (sorry if this is a stupid question)
Its open all the time mate, except obviously during events as said. Can't help you with bike hire though, I'm sure some shops do hire out, but I've never heard about anyone doing it.

mxwill63

Likes Dirt
Its open all the time mate, except obviously during events as said. Can't help you with bike hire though, I'm sure some shops do hire out, but I've never heard about anyone doing it.
ok mate cheers, kinda wishing i was able to bring my own bike :(

oh well hopefully should find something