DH/FR Canberra Group Rides January 2010

EzyLee

Likes Dirt
Haha. I needed more travel for the DH stuff. The Jackal was fun, but I have had more fun on the BigHit.

swatto90

Likes Dirt
saturday morning

well its saturday morning and im dying for a ride anyone want to hit up stromlo i got a car but no trailer im aviable till 3.30

RMS116

Likes Dirt
I'll be at stromlo for the day too. Not doing shuttles just doing sections and working my way down.
Need to get it down packed for nationals

mattSTI02

Likes Dirt
soz daniel cant find my phone. I might be able to ride at 1pm, ill know in a hour just gotta organize it with the mrs...

swatto90

Likes Dirt
riding

matt let me know on facebook or here ill check it every half an hour of my iphone if not maybe a little one tomoz maybe?

mattSTI02

Likes Dirt
hey i can ride from 130 onwards..have we got someone who can drive? I can bring my trailer I just dont have much fuel so we might have to use your car, i think some little bastard is stealing my fuel overnight, farkin bogans!

swatto90

Likes Dirt
driver

karina finishes work at like 3.30-4ish she maybe be able to drive us a couple of runs this sarvo?
maybe todays just not ment to be.

shirtz

Likes Bikes and Dirt
hey boys, hope u went well on the weekend. just wondering if anyone would be up for thredders one day this long weekend?

let me know if anyone is keen. i got a car but its a bit dead. might make it...might not!

shirtz

Likes Bikes and Dirt
hows the echo in this place. well i think ill be up for a spin on sat or sun. let me know if anyone else is keen to join/shuttle.

mattSTI02

Likes Dirt
Im def riding this sat and sun no matter what..
Was thinking majura or isaacs saturday morning and stromlo sunday if u boyz are keen. It would be good if we could find a driver for sunday maybe my trailer is good to go too

shirtz

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Im def riding this sat and sun no matter what..
Was thinking majura or isaacs saturday morning and stromlo sunday if u boyz are keen. It would be good if we could find a driver for sunday maybe my trailer is good to go too

hmm are you still on the same number? not sure of my plans. will let you know but deffo something sat/sun too. very keen for stromlo though, but dunno bout the weather!

shirtz

Likes Bikes and Dirt
hey matt, that crash u saw on sunday? seems it was a good one, he broke his nose. dh is fun!

shirtz

Likes Bikes and Dirt
hey kids, ill be around on the weekend and am keen for some shuttle action. thinking sat morn, not to early, let me know who is keen!