DH Gold Coast Area

Simonco

Likes Bikes
Hey Gentlemen and Ladies,

I have been riding Nerang State Forest and Mt Joyce. Just wondering if someone could PM me locations of a few other tracks?

I am aware of the track at the Outlook in Nerang, but I'm not up to that level yet.

I was looking to go down to Currumbin this weekend, but have no idea where to go. If someone could help me out that would be appreciated.

I unfortunately don't know anyone here so no one can vouch for me, but hope someone can help me. Here is my current bike.

2011 Mongoose Teocali Elite

Simonco

Likes Bikes
That bike would die at outlook :)
You could try tambo
YUP! One of the many reasons that I wouldn't be taking it there. The other being that it scares me haha.

I will be getting a DH bike soon, but want to do some more trails around the area in the mean time.

Tambo is closed at the moment I am lead to believe?

Last edited:

Faceit

Likes Bikes
Yeah not sure about tambo hey, it'll be a bit slippery I'd say anyway after that rain. Not much around the Gc mate, we are heading up to blackstone tomorrow, near Ipswich there's are few little sections u can have fun on and walk up and seen on. Or do some full runs..

hey there mate the outlook caters for everyone in downhill freeride there is alot of the track that is still downhill and the left handline has jumps but has b-lines around them that still keep the flow for a very fun ride,yes correct there are some very big features but they dont have to be riden to still enjoy what there is there is a group of guys that go up there on a saturday and they are always to happy to show around,I hope you have signed the petition as the guys are trying to save 1 of austrailas iconic mountainbike spots the link is on another forum on dh under save outlooks

Simonco

Likes Bikes
hey there mate the outlook caters for everyone in downhill freeride there is alot of the track that is still downhill and the left handline has jumps but has b-lines around them that still keep the flow for a very fun ride,yes correct there are some very big features but they dont have to be riden to still enjoy what there is there is a group of guys that go up there on a saturday and they are always to happy to show around,I hope you have signed the petition as the guys are trying to save 1 of austrailas iconic mountainbike spots the link is on another forum on dh under save outlooks

True, going up tomorrow to have a look. Hoping there will be a few people up there.

Do you have the link? I will sign the Petition as will the guys I ride with.

iridedh

Likes Dirt
Gilston next to the school has some little jumps, good for practicing!!! Tambo has some track thy are open, just saying!!
Mudgeeraba has a track, probably no maintenance but still there, of lanport road!!!
Anyway, just trying to help a brother out!!!
Keep riding!!!

Simonco

Likes Bikes
Gilston next to the school has some little jumps, good for practicing!!! Tambo has some track thy are open, just saying!!
Mudgeeraba has a track, probably no maintenance but still there, of lanport road!!!
Anyway, just trying to help a brother out!!!
Keep riding!!!
Thanks Mate, went to Gilston this afternoon and as you said good for practicing, can see myself there a lot more during the week. I will have to figure out which Tambo tracks are open and have a look, as with the track at Mudgeeraba.

Simonco

Likes Bikes