Dh shuttles

Likes Bikes
i want to go out to do some shuttles tommorow in the arvo but im not sure where to go? how legal is the main dh at mt-cootha and also the channel 10 track cause i havent been there far ages.
and could anyone tell me where clear mountain is, also where drop-off and pickup points are. or where any other traks are that u can drive to the top of
thanks,
:) mike

josh

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Well we shuttled Deano's track this arvo, was fine for about the first 3 runs until some walkers got real pissed at us :( Its very Illegal the farkin brissy boys tell me, fun nonetheless.

Deanos is in superb condition, even tho its the first time ive been there, the track was SOLID.

We didnt shuttle channel 10 track but thats probably the safest in terms of walkers, im not a big fan of that track, but thats just me.

peachy

Ripe 'n ready!
hey josh, how'd u go at cootha? enjoy the tracks? i wish i could have come for a couple of runs with you guys, was too scared to ride with you... u guys are too fast :cry:

josh

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Was a pleasure to meet you ben, I wish everyone had an attitude like yours, extremely friendly, came across asa great fella.

Dude you should of asked us, you could have come for sure, was a great day of riding!

peachy

Ripe 'n ready!
yeh likewise man, pleasure meeting the creator of farkin :D
yeh i wish i would have, but was too tired and too scared of being lost in the smoke u guys leave behind from your hardcore speedy riding... :lol:
well - when i get better and next time u come down we'll have to organize a ride :)