DH trails

Hey guys,

Just got into DH and wondering where some good DH tracks are near Sydney? I know about Knapsack and Ourimbah but not sure how to get back to the top.
Feel free to PM if you don't want the trails to be spread (hush hush). :fear:

Thanks,
the_muffin_man

swaz

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hey guys,

Just got into DH and wondering where some good DH tracks are near Sydney? I know about Knapsack and Ourimbah but not sure how to get back to the top.
Feel free to PM if you don't want the trails to be spread (hush hush). :fear:

Thanks,
the_muffin_man
What do you mean you're not sure how to get back to the top?

swaz

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I haven't ridden there before and am wondering if there are any fire roads or trails to get to the top which are easy to navigate.

Thanks,
the_muffin_man
Ah ok. That makes more sense. Ourimbah has fire roads from the DH finish and up the hill to the start. Some people don't like the climb, some do, some shuttle, some do dumb shit like hold onto rope behind a ute to get back to the top.

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
Just a reminder, old chums, we don't want to be seen promoting the illegal use of land. What you choose to discuss privately is your own business though.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I haven't ridden there before and am wondering if there are any fire roads or trails to get to the top which are easy to navigate.

Thanks,
the_muffin_man
You thought he was a man, but he was a muffin...

Ourimbah is pretty easy as swaz said. I like to get to the top once then push sections of the track. Unless I'm doing shuttles. If you push the track always keep an eye out for riders...

Awaba isn't much further that Ourimbah.