DH WORLD CUP 2015 - follow the season here with predictions, laments and discussion!

ajay

^Once punched Jeff Kennett. Don't pick an e-fight
Can't agree. Both in form and on it would be a great battle. Sam ftw in my books.
Tough comparison. Both deadly. Both stepped the whole game up a notch.

Sam will be cruising this weekend, but I reckon he's going to throw absolutely everything at it in Valnord.

hazza6542

Eats Squid
I'd love to see Sam take valnord. Too many people saying his career is over, not even close, he's still got it, look at last year msa and meribel.

dh1

Likes Dirt
I'd love to see Sam take valnord. Too many people saying his career is over, not even close, he's still got it, look at last year msa and meribel.
Agreed, he just needs a little time to find full form. He will be motivated as hell this off season and I'm sure he will bring everything he has next season.

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
What about his run at Hafjell! Had he not had that OTB, he was seconds ahead of the field.

MARKL

Eats Squid
What about his run at Hafjell! Had he not had that OTB, he was seconds ahead of the field.
Agreed, end of last season Sam was back to being the quickest rider on the planet. He is riding injured at the moment, I hope he is fit by champs.

driftking

Wheel size expert
Agreed, end of last season Sam was back to being the quickest rider on the planet. He is riding injured at the moment, I hope he is fit by champs.
+1

Timed training is interesting, gee troy and gwin all within half a second then 2 seconds back to 4th place! Only tt, can't see gee beating either of those two but never know with that guy.

Also what happened with all the gee ratboy fighting, I heard about it but didn't see anything?
Fighting.....keen to hear more about that.

Sadly, only on his absolute best day would Sam beat Gwin.
Can't agree. Both in form and on it would be a great battle. Sam ftw in my books.
With boom king here.
Gwin is incredible no doubt, however I don't think that level is as far away as it seems.

Troy went otb in the last race remember and finished only 6seconds back.

Last edited:

indica

Serial flasher
Looking forward to this. Hopefully I can stay awake.

Currently the only rider that stays upright at warp speed is Gwin, unfortunately that puts him way ahead.
Sam is not on unless he stays up. That is the crux of the issue. It is the greater rider that can ride the line between on his arse and winning.

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
With boom king here.
Gwin is incredible no doubt, however I don't think that level is as far away as it seems.

Troy went otb in the last race remember and finished only 6seconds back.
Yes, but Troy went OTB, that's the whole point. Riding fast doesn't mean a thing if you can't keep it up.

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
No idea what just happened to Brosnan. Was on a screamer and then seemed to lose a whole three seconds, god knows where.

driftking

Wheel size expert
Troy was insane definitely looked to have more pace than Aaron in the sections we got to see, he made up tonnes of time from 2nd split to the line too. Gwins just incredible at putting together full runs on the limit, once troy puts together a full run though everyone better watch out. World has to be exciting, last race everything else is wrapped up should be plenty of guys taking risks.

Such a good track too brilliant to watch.

Ragot retiring, did I hear that right?

Rachel might have to start racing in the mens hahaha, that girl is just too good.
Bring on worlds, Andorra another great track.

No idea what just happened to Brosnan. Was on a screamer and then seemed to lose a whole three seconds, god knows where.
Pulled back over a second to the line too, bloke was on a flyer.

Last edited:

B Rabbit

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Brosnan came off and broke his finger. Looks a bit manky, hope he is ok for the worlds.

I honestly didn't think he'd have the pace to stick it Gwin after his flyer, but when that first split came up I was stoked. Shame in the end.

I'm still hanging for Connor Fearon to get back his confidence, he had a stand out season.