Dictator for a day

safreek

Don't even bother. What's the old saying? - "They'll only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Morons be morons.
Always got to be a clown in every circus, why get involved when it's all sorted. Moron, you have already dragged me down to calling you a moron, you win with your experience. Topic finished, you will bring me down no more.

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
In order to resolve housing affordability and tax/income philosophies. I dictate that all land is now owned by the supreme leader.

aka Singapore / Hong Kong style govt ownership

99 year lease. On open auction style distribution.

this will also fit in with city planning, pop density policies as well as rural, indigenous and food production objectives.

rowdyflat

chez le médecin
Love all the suggestions . have a proper French or Bolshevik russian revolution.
Bring back the death penalty for murderers , rapists , repeat paedos, repeat white collar crime ,street drug manufacturers.
Build a guillotine and line them up Murdoch rupert + lachlan, Trump , Bolsonaro,then fat ugly sociopathic Gina all news Corp execs, all Sky News trouble makers , would love to pull the handle on Bolt , Jones , Credlin and all right wing LNP government MPs . next bikie gangs , ambulance chaser lawyers ,banking and mining execs with salaries >$1 million ,dodgy property developers..
Make energy, telephone, water , ports and airports public companies again,
Ban Medicare for all smokers and obese people with a BMI > 32. Ban motorbikes except small electric ones.
Lock tech companies out until they pay taxes and break them up into smaller entities.
Make Chinese junk importers for Bunnings, Freedom Furniture etc responsible for repatriating all the waste and packaging.
Break up Woolies + Coles to make them weaker. Ban all on line gambling, all junk food outlets and sweet drinks.
Establish very fast train consortium for inland route Adelaide to Brisbane via Melbourne + Sydney,Thredbo, Canberra .
introduce a carbon and waste Tax.
Put a cap on the size of any company/ conglomerate.
Break up the ANZUS thing ,ditch the US and think independently like NZ.
If only dreams would come true.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
You had me until you banned motorbikes.

“first they came for the ceo’s, and I did not speak out”.
“And then they came for right wing media, and I did not speak out”
“AND then they came for motorbikes, AND YOU CAN FUCK RIGHT OFF!!!! Just, fuck off!”

Last edited:

rowdyflat

chez le médecin
Love the idea of motorbikes , never ridden one, though lived on farms for 40 years.
just hate the bloody noise the bogans make accelerating when i am out in the bush .
I drive my Hilux or tractor to some pretty gnarly places then walk, I hate those toy 4 wheel toys my neighbours have expensive , lots of injuries and deaths over the years.
The latest Kubota they showed me , hydrostatic drive ,stops dead if you take your foot off the pedal .
just as well, as his wife drove the previous one off a cliff and broke her neck