Difference between bb30 x1 cranks and gxp x1 cranks

The Duckmeister

Has a juicy midrange
You could see what he meant. BB30 and PF30 may have a 68/73mm shell width depending on their Road/Mountain application, but JTmofo said it's "68mm/73mm or PF41/92". You could clearly see he was talking about the GXP/24mm style BB that simply has the width of the BSA cups built into the frame and the bearings pressed into that width. If you're going to deliberately misinterpret the comment for the sake of playing semantics, you're a villian and a scoundrel, and should return my top hat at once!
Noop.
Sb6 bb is not bb30 compatible. Its press fit 68/73mm, or pf41/bb92.
Straight from JT's keyboard, no misinterpration possible. BB92 ain't 68 or 73mm. Full stop. But BB/PF30 are.

Which is why I suggested clarification, because on one hand he's saying a BB30 crank won't fit, yet on the other suggesting the frame dimension possibly is BB30..... :frusty:

Last edited:

JTmofo

XC Enthusiast
Noop.

Straight from JT's keyboard, no misinterpration possible. BB92 ain't 68 or 73mm. Full stop. But BB/PF30 are.
Well done... you're right. I made a mistake.
Now get over it.....in your own time... when your ego is ready... not before then...

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

Z

Zaf

Noop.

Which is why I suggested clarification, because on one hand he's saying a BB30 crank won't fit, yet on the other suggesting the frame dimension possibly is BB30..... :frusty:

I was going to write something intelligible, but decided to go with this instead:

"Go eat a snickers dude, you're totally harshing on the rotorburn mellow!"

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
[video=youtube_share;9pe0rNieL-Q]https://youtu.be/9pe0rNieL-Q[/video]