Dirt art lake mountain

Duane

Likes Bikes and Dirt
That looks epic! I rode Lake Mountain about a month ago, but only as far as Arnold Gap. The trails looked like they hadn't seen a tyre over them in months, let alone a shovel. Seemed like no maintenance at all, and in pretty rough condition which was pretty disappointing given how long it took to get there. Anyone know if any work has been done on the trails further up top?
Arnold gap to toll booth is in better condition than the rest. I presume all the efforts have gone into the new trail. There were a few trees down on the single track climb to the village at Christmas time.

bike_nerd

Likes Bikes
they should re-open the old horse trail from keppels hut to lake mountain at the top of lady talbot drive and turn it into an epic up and down

ttnguyen133

Likes Bikes
So who's heading out there this Sunday? Only ridden the granite grind before, be good to see what they've done with the new trail.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Z100

Likes Bikes
So who's heading out there this Sunday? Only ridden the granite grind before, be good to see what they've done with the new trail.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Anyone have any reports on the new trails? Worth the trip?

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Anyone have any reports on the new trails? Worth the trip?
There's another thread full of opinions and even a couple of videos. Buxton/lake mountain thread I think? Have a quick search, last post would be only a few days old...

Sent from my F5321 using Tapatalk