Dirt Jump Etiquette

would the development of DJ etiquette be helpful - provided people followed it?

• Total voters
Hey everyone Just finished downloading dirt 2 today and found that the game ran in windowed mode rather than in fullscreen. I found that the video options have no setting for this kind of thing so Im wondering if anyone has a fix for my problem?

:mad: RULE!> 7. If you are a minor and you have injured yourself doing something you're not supposed to do (say riding a set of secret trails out in the bush when you were supposed to be going to the shop to get mummy some milk) then for the love of all that is holy don't disclose the location of the trails or the details of your accident to your litigation-happy guardians.

this is one the most dogest acts in dirt jumping that you can do

I love it and if you could get it up and running that would be awesome, the more who see it the less jumps will be demolished and then dirt jumping will be more fun for everyone.

By the way number 6: MY FAVORITE

Likes Bikes
5. If you can’t ride a set of trails either go and find a set you can ride or ask the owners for pemission to build a smaller set. Do not under any circumstances assume you have the right to modify any set of trails that are obviously in use to make them easier for you to do.
I know this is a golden rule but what if you come across trails that have not been used in a long time (by the way half the jumps are covered in grass) is it then ok to make them bigger or smaller depending on the way the jumps look? what is everyones take on that.

Mattydv

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I know this is a golden rule but what if you come across trails that have not been used in a long time (by the way half the jumps are covered in grass) is it then ok to make them bigger or smaller depending on the way the jumps look? what is everyones take on that.
What he said ^^.

VW NUT

Likes Bikes and Dirt
As its Winter now and trails are wet DONT RIDE THEM

Spend some time on th shovel too...

The thing that grinds my bones is when people change the jumps that you'd been working on, claiming it as their own. and ppl that don't fix the jumps after a sesh on them. They have got to be the two biggest things!

DJ Etiquette

.......and furthermore to this comprehensive and well compiled list of do's and dont's, always offer high quality beer to the builder(s).....Oh, and if she's with you, half an hour with your sweet girlfriend. Stay upright, Peace.;)

traildiger

Cannon Fodder
dirt jumps

just remember we all need a bobby booshey aka waterboy at the trails with pure quality h20...and youll know a keen dirt jumper when you look at his hands, ride and respect other peeps shizit.......it true trails dont just appear out of the ground..

Woot Rule #2

You would think this would be a given for anyone who has progressed to dirtjumping in the first place. I am a bit suspicious that some of my more cherished things to ride have fallen prey to the blatant disregard of rule #2. Im a little afraid the spot I've been shaping behind my own house might become a little too public to the wrong crowd

Help!!

hey mates i just arrived here and im looking for some good dirts near, im living in southport, goldcoast..can u help m eplase? now i i just have hard tail, a NS Majesty no Downhill cheers!

Postal

Likes Bikes
There are some jumps along reserve road at upper Coomera. They need a bit of maintenance though in my opinion.

Louis_A

Cannon Fodder
I Agree, But I dont know of any jumps :(

I totally agree with this, I've been trying to build jumps on my property but i would have to get new dirt, just not the right stuff I've got. It would be great if someone could hook me up with the location of some dirt jumps around Dunsborough, i would be willing to help maintain/ build more. Message me of you know of any. Thanks