QLD Dirt Jumper Frame with 1 1/8th head tube

Item: DJ frame with 1 1/8th head tube/26" wheel size
Condition: Any so long as it's not cracked or completely flogged out
Price: Happy to pay a fair price depending on condition
Location: South East Qld preferably but happy to pay the postage

OK RB clan, bit of a long shot here but I'm wanting to build up a second pump track bike for guests to use when they visit.
Ideally the frame will be in decent condition & not flogged out. Steel or alloy. Not fazed if it's a bit of a relic but preferably not pre-2004.

Anyone have anything lying around, hanging on their wall or lying under their bed?

Thought I'd give it the ol' bumpity-bump treatment.

DJ or aggressive geo'd HT frame with 1 1/8th headtube. C'mon clan, someone's got to have something hidden away at home!

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Is a norco sasquatch of interest? Battle ship grey, 135x10 drop outs, 1 1/8 steerer, 68/73mm bottom bracket. Size is medium.

Can arrange pics later in week.

Is a norco sasquatch of interest? Battle ship grey, 135x10 drop outs, 1 1/8 steerer, 68/73mm bottom bracket. Size is medium.

Can arrange pics later in week.

Thanks Pink Poo. I'll rain check for the moment but pics for the spank bank welcomed. Looking at a frame this weekend, in the meantime I better do a parts inventory.

Still looking/waiting?

Might h a bit late but.... I've got a semi-relic sitting in the garage for a few years & not likely to do anything with it:
Giant STP 2 2009 large/14.5" frame (I think- will have to measure).
Rear: 135mm QR; BB: 68/73mm; Headtube: 1 1/8"; colour: purple
Reasonable cosmetic condition; straight - no dints or dents
Can come with a few original (functioning) bits: post, saddle, cranks, bar & stem if desired
Am located in Melbs though

safreek

You could buy a complete and running dk 26 DJ bike off that super rad and totally cool safreek for a measly 220. Bargain, and I recon he would drop at the Goldie, he is a nice fellow by all accounts :humble: