Dirt Works end of season YARD SALE

DW-1

Dirt Works
here is a very rough list of some of the ex-demo and ex-display bikes. (a couple of staff bikes thrown in too)

BMC Team Elite 02 20" hardtail (staff bike) - $1,000
Fox F100X - X9 shifting - DT Swiss hubs, Sun rims. (complete build spec available on request)

2009 Giant Anthem X1 Large Black/Silver (staff bike) - $2,600
Fox F100 RL w/lockout, XT shifting, SLX cranks, 6” Avid Elixir R brakes, DT 370 hubs + Mavic XM819. (complete build spec available on request)

Surly Long Haul Trucker 54cm (my personal bike) - $1,000
Can be sold with flatbar and bar end setup or with traditional drop bars (you decide!). SLX deraileurs, rapidfire shifting if with mtb bars/STI if road, V-brakes. DT Swiss 340 hubs/Salsa rims. full fenders, LX cranks. brand new Ritchey cockpit. (complete build spec available on request)

KHS Urban Uno large - (ex display - never ridden) - $250
built for display - very minor scratches/scuffs

KHS Urban Extreme large - (ex display - never ridden) - $300
built for display - very minor scratches/scuffs

Surly Long Haul Trucker 56cm (ex display - never ridden) - $1,100
built for display - very minor scuffs

Surly Pacer 54cm - (ex display - never ridden) - $1,200

Surly Cross Check 54cm - (ex display - never ridden) - $1,100

plus an assortment of KHS urban and folding bikes. (assorted prices)

(there will also be some assorted wheels on the days) :cool:

Elvis.

Last edited:

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
w00t - I met Elvis! :p He even managed to convince me I needed a set of Niner carbon forks.

My mate picked up the Salsa El Kaboing ex-demo - man, he's happy! All 'round, a great afternoon...

JP

Likes Dirt
w00t - I met Elvis! :p He even managed to convince me I needed a set of Niner carbon forks.

My mate picked up the Salsa El Kaboing ex-demo - man, he's happy! All 'round, a great afternoon...
I can't believe you needed convincing!

Were you the guy with the glasses? I was behind you in the line with the 2 rats/kids running around causing mayhem. And yes, a great arvo. Gotta love shift work to avoid the crowds. Luckily I picked up a Salsa rasta jersey...WIN!

Lorday

Eats Squid
I don't who Elvis was, but I didn't see anyone in a white flared suit with slicked back black hair.
I did pick up my bike around 6ish, fairly quiet, staff were helpful. Also got a salsa rasta jersey and it feels great. Thanks.

ray

Likes Bikes
I picked up a KHS Solo One XL frame and fork for $250...dead happy!...now to get all the other bits to make it a bike.