Dirt works now Manitou dealer

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
Wasn’t sure where to post this so started a new thread as know there a few Manitou fans here. Dirt Works now the Aus dealer for Manitou, no press release just noticed a post on their Facebook page showing internal shot of a Dominion brake and went to their website and Hayes/Manitou now listed:

https://www.dirtworks.com.au/brands

Good to have a bigger distro with Manitou and if memory serves me right they had Manitou about 10 years ago. I had heard they had a mixed rep going back a bit not sure what they are like now might be time to grab cheap Mezzer from Cycling Deal while you can!

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
Wasn’t sure where to post this so started a new thread as know there a few Manitou fans here. Dirt Works now the Aus dealer for Manitou, no press release just noticed a post on their Facebook page showing internal shot of a Dominion brake and went to their website and Hayes/Manitou now listed:

https://www.dirtworks.com.au/brands

Good to have a bigger distro with Manitou and if memory serves me right they had Manitou about 10 years ago. I had heard they had a mixed rep going back a bit not sure what they are like now might be time to grab cheap Mezzer from Cycling Deal while you can!
They wanted Bikesportz to represent them in Aus as they already do Reynolds, which is a Hayes group brand. Looks like that didn't happen.

dirtdad

Wants to be special but is too shy
i've kinda liked the cyclingdeal manitou setup. Without a distro in between they've been a bit lax on stocking stuff, but prices have been good when they had it. I'm expecting DW will take their cut but not sell direct. So pricing will end up much closer to RRP.

shiny

They wanted Bikesportz to represent them in Aus as they already do Reynolds, which is a Hayes group brand. Looks like that didn't happen.
That would have made sense having all Hayes brand under one distro. Wonder what happened?

shiny

That was a pricingerror though from memory. Nothing beats those $5 rudy projects though, I managed to get mine lol.
There was a deal can’t find the thread but something like 300ish for old model Lyrik through their eBay store. Mate grabbed one. Sold out quick and then second batch but at slightly higher price.

Wake Jake

Eats Squid
Will work better for the brands exposure and sales here but at the detriment to the consumer's back pocket. Can't have it all I guess.
I found Cycling Deal good to deal with along with the more than reasonable pricing. Compared to big name names painting old forks in red or orange and charging big dollars haha