Dirtbag lifestyle

Peter650

Likes Dirt
Flow rider no I'm not. I just pack up my tarp and move from place to place as i feel like it. 6 months from now, i could be on the QLD NSW border if i get sick of the cold weather.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Good on you Pete. Living the dream in a whole bunch of ways.

I hope the shitty parts of modern life keep away from you for a while yet and you keep on living big. Well done sir :thumb:

Flow-Rider

Burner
Flow rider no I'm not. I just pack up my tarp and move from place to place as i feel like it. 6 months from now, i could be on the QLD NSW border if i get sick of the cold weather.
The Byron Bay area isn' t too bad and a heap of places for camps on the boarder ranges but that's pretty high up , will be cold at night.

Peter650

Likes Dirt
Yeah the missus kicked me out, & thought to myself what do i do??? 2 minutes later it came to me ANYTHING I WANT TO DO

stirk

Burner
Stirk i have made my first cut at 28 inches. I will ride them at that for a few weeks, then chop them to 26 inches. Where do you ride at?
I only know inches when measuring my cock or working out new tyres for the fourby, what is 28" in mm? Those bars will clear the gaps no probs.

I ride lower/mid blue mountains manly.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I only know inches when measuring my cock or working out new tyres for the fourby, what is 28" in mm? Those bars will clear the gaps no probs.

Blue mountains to Manly must be quite a ride!

Peter650

Likes Dirt

Hahaha last time i had to measure my cock was for a tattoo. Wanted to make sure it would fit.

Peter650

Likes Dirt
Ok so i made my 2nd cut to the bars this morning. 26 inches (or 660 for the new skool dudes. 1st impressions??? Hello 1975 . I'm going out on a limb now, but i actually think it climbs better with the shorter bars (out of the saddle ). I have saved one front endide pea gravel slide, with out to much drama ( but it did give me a big scare). I have not pushed it that hard in the trees yet, or done a high speed (above 45 kph) decent yet. I'm really looking forward to racking up some ks on it, over the next few days.

Peter650

Likes Dirt
Yes but its cheaper to cut the ones that you have .
One of my tighter sections that 1st log (bike is sitting on) makes the 2nd log rather tricky to get over smoothly. Lotsof times i make a dogs breakfast of this spot .

Attachments