Dirtbag lifestyle

Peter650

Likes Dirt
I'm living the dirtbag lifestyle and I'm fuking loving it. Çharge the phone at Maccas protein carbs and alcohol air in the tyres and jumping we will go . Loving life fuk work suspension and brakes.

Peter650

Likes Dirt
Helmets are a big plus i never ride without one. Muscle tone ROFL . I'm starting to train again bodyweight exercises, digging, & heaps of riding. My biggest expense now is tyres, & shoes

stirk

Burner
Peter, I think you look tougher in camo shorts and a black singlet like your last selfie. :love:

Peter650

Likes Dirt
Well my fitness is going through the roof. Living the way i am. Poor old bike is copping it big time.
I cut my bars, so hopefully i won't hit as many trees ( there has been a lot of oh shit this is going to hurt moments followed by the sound of snapping branches) LOL.

Flow-Rider

Burner
Are you trying to claim squatters right's ?

A mate of mine tried it in New Castle somewhere near the water on crown land, himself and a few others had log cabins that they went out to every year. After a large number of years the council bulldozed them down and they tried to take a class action against the council but I don't think it was successful.

stirk

Burner
Peter ol mate, my favourite local trail is full of narrow tree gaps. Bars over 760mm will be challenging so hopefully you've cut yours down enough to join me for that ride you've been promising for so long.

I'm looking forward to it so much I've got a chubby.

Peter650

Likes Dirt
Stirk i have made my first cut at 28 inches. I will ride them at that for a few weeks, then chop them to 26 inches. Where do you ride at?