International Disc brake front and rear

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Item:

Hydraulic disc brakes, front and rear...rotors not required. Shimano preferred but will consider other reputable brands that use mineral oil. Fuck dot fluids. Actually don't...you'll get iritated skins.

Price range/Willing to Pay: up to $200 for something magnificent.

Pix: you know I want to see them.

Extra Info:
I am chasing some inexpensive hydraulic brakes to repair a weathered bike. I don't need rotors, just the callipers, hoses, and levers. Preferably connected and ready to just zip tie on.

Edit: I am also interested in a left hand (rear) lever for shumano xt br m8000 as I have a fully functional calliper and hose.

Last edited:

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Got some Formula Cura’s you can have for that price.

Something like this hadn't crossed my mind. Do you have some photos?

I could also have said I'll be interested in a left hand (rear) lever for shumano xt br m8000 as I have a fully functional calliper and hose.

Litenbror

Eats Squid
Something like this hadn't crossed my mind. Do you have some photos?

I could also have said I'll be interested in a left hand (rear) lever for shumano xt br m8000 as I have a fully functional calliper and hose.
PM me you phone number again and I’ll send some through

Rorschach

Didnt pay $250 for this custom title
Whilst I haven't bought Shimano from Delic-bike store I'm pretty sure some guys on here have and it seems legit.
I've had 2 Ali Deore groupsets, both legit. Mine were bought from JH Outdoor Store though. They only have the 2-pot Deores though

tim3638

Smith of hammers curious
Hi Pink Poodle,
Shimano brakes I have are:

-Deore m535 pair $80
-Deore mt401 pair $60
-XT m775 pair $150

All are in good condition. If you are interested, I will send some pics.