Dishwasher

foxpuppet

Eats Squid
I’ve only ever owned one dishwasher and it’s an asko. Nice and quiet with all stainless parts. Been going 5 years now without any servicing or issues. Seconds world purchase at about 50% off for a damaged carton.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kerplunk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I’ve only ever owned one dishwasher and it’s an asko. Nice and quiet with all stainless parts. Been going 5 years now without any servicing or issues. Seconds world purchase at about 50% off for a damaged carton.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I had an Asko and it was brilliant, quiet and cleaned so well. Unfortunately it shart itself after about 15 years (was in the house we bought it, already 10 years by that point). When replacing we got talking into a Miele, it’s a fine DW but nothing special in regards to noise and cleaning ability. Solid construction though, about 7 years old now with easy diy maintenance if anything gets blocked..
I get the feeling the $$$ washers are the very quiet ones..

Freediver

I can go full Karen
Laugh all you like but about 3-4 years ago I bought an Aldi one for a bit over 200 and the only thing wrong with it is the writing above the buttons washed off. It gets used about 3 times a week and barely makes a sound.

scblack

Leucocholic
Pleased as I can get. Stuff is cleaner than ever before. And I turn it on then wonder if it’s working it starts so quiet. Not cheap but you get what you pay for I guess.
Thanks guys.

D2R

Likes Bikes
Had to buy a new one myself two days ago went with the Bosch series 8 (German made). Same as SC I wondered if the thing was actually working..so quiet.

SF Trailboy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Don’t discount the 29minute clean either. Our Bosch vary rarely does anything else... We do use finish powerballs and finish rinse aid....

born-again-biker

Is looking for a 16" bar
Our very old LG "WashDisher" failed about 12 months ago.
I threw a few parts at it, but it turned out to be the main board was buggered.

We bought a Bosch Series 6 (German made). Very quiet when stacked properly.....but has a tendency to go "clunk....clunk.......clunk" if the larger items rock or move too much (user error, not the machines fault).

Haakon

Keeps on digging
I bought a Bosch last year, its been great. Its in a rental with an original 1950s kitchen so a bit freestanding wedged between the end of the bench and the stove - but Bosch make a narrow tall version which just fits. Plumbed it will extension hoses for drain and water along the skirting boards and into the new U drain with a drain inlet.

Agent didn't say anything last inspection, but then again they're not very good at their job. And the landlord is a tightarse who promises a lot (of basic maintenance...) and never delivers so I didn't even bother asking them about installing it.

Short version is I'm wondering why I didn't do it a long long time before!! Bloody wonderful little machine! Appliances Online too.

Nambra

Definitely should have gone to specsavers
Is it wrong that I just based my latest dishwasher purchase solely on the sage advice given in this thread? Wife wanted Miele, ordered a Series 8 Bosch.
Who are you going to believe, your wife or a bunch of anonymous online mtb tragics with group bias?

NUMBER5

Likes Dirt
We replaced a Miele with a Bosch 6 series with the stainless steel inside thingy last yr. Hasn't skipped a beat, really quiet. Like how the dishwashing tablet dispenses, has never stuffed up once. With the Miele, every now an again the tablet would get stuck in the dispenser and we'd have to do a re-wash.

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
Got a Miele here, definitely quieter, cleaner better and easier to maintain then both Borch and Tisira options. Westinghouse ones are coming out of Thailand, but they are doing a 48hr support turn around in Victoria. Tisira took 2 weeks.