Dislike Button

cokeonspecialtwodollars

Fartes of Portingale
Nope WhoopAss comes from a can and is opened when required, UtterContempt™ is a button to be mashed. I imagine it would be mildly therapeutic actually but probably as effective as alternate medicine

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Nope whoop_ass comes from a can and is opened when require, utter_contempt is a button to be mashed. I imagine it would be mildly therapeutic actually but probably as effective as alternate medicine
I was thinking something like this:

images (4).jpeg

"oh this? It's just a little essence of utter contempt..."

Perhaps in a forest I frequent you will one day find a gum burl turned into a button.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
This thread has really erupted! @johnny throwing down a dance of challenge like that isn't something you can shrug off like a late 90s puffy vest!

A thread ignore button would be good and complementary to the ignore user function. A dislike button would end up bordering on bullying and potentially discourage some users from posting when things get hot. I don't mean in the usual "no you're a poo-poo-face" mud slinging, but in some of the recent technical or industry related discussions for example.
If @johnny wants a bit of Footloose in his day then how could we deny him such as simple pleasure.
Rock on @johnny like Kevin Bacon or Bret from FOTCC.

I think dislike is meant to be for situations like if the Poodle suddenly decides that riding single speed fatbikes uphills is a good idea. As much as I respect the Poodles opinion, I find it difficult to like this idea despite if it might be fahn awesome as he says it is.

Maybe an 'only like a little bit' button is less offensive.

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
If you actually don't like what someone has said on a moderated forum and you don't quote it and reply then I reckon you're a pussy.

stirk

Burner
If you actually don't like what someone has said on a moderated forum and you don't quote it and reply then I reckon you're a pussy.
Quoted for truth.

There is an unlike, it appears after you like a post, hitting it might just give that dislike satisfaction without it being public, unless someone notices the retracting of the first like then they'll see your disapproval.

To be honest I don't know why I hit the like button, cause it was there.... I will never use the like button ever again!

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Lets face it, if it isn't something funny that makes you giggle then hitting the like button is basically just a read receipt.
Of more importance is Johnny's dancing guy 'cause it's nearly the weekend maaaaafuckers!

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
No way @Dozer! The people came to see @johnny slam someone whack fly guys with his jive...looks like you're the top candidate for this! Give the people what they need...thunderdome dance off!