DIY Sesh at the Heights

shortass_0_7

Likes Bikes
Went out to DIY this arvo in the heights.. finally we had some sun out, to take a few snaps. All the rain has washed our tracks away so we need to rebuild most of it up again!! sawley and myself were taking the pics.. hope u guys enjoy them..

COMMENT!

RIDERS
MASE ( Trek)
TODD (Giant Glory 1)
SAWLEY (Rotec)
MYSELF (Giant Glory 00)

MASE: this kid loves the camera!!!

TODD

SAWLEY

MYSELF

Moony

Likes Dirt
I hate them...colours are shit, lighting is shit, clarity is shit, composition is shit, riding is shit, your new camera is shit...that grass in the 15th photo from the top is pretty nice though.

keep it up!

shortass_0_7

Likes Bikes
I hate them...colours are shit, lighting is shit, clarity is shit, composition is shit, riding is shit, your new camera is shit...that grass in the 15th photo from the top is pretty nice though.

keep it up!
sorry if u dont like them mate. y dont u come out set my camera up good and ride go so i can snap better pics!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Camz_47

Likes Bikes
Nice photo's Knigge the track's lookin pretty hektik, the photo's of Todd stylin it look killer too.
Keep It Up

24alpha

mtbpicsonline.com
Hey Shortass, I really like 15 too. Compo on some of those shots are great.
They are, however mostly dark. If you shot in Raw, try and get some of the detail back.

The 1st rider, he doesn't look like he's enjoying himself in the 1st 2 or 3 shots.:rolleyes:

shortass_0_7

Likes Bikes
Hey Shortass, I really like 15 too. Compo on some of those shots are great.
They are, however mostly dark. If you shot in Raw, try and get some of the detail back.

The 1st rider, he doesn't look like he's enjoying himself in the 1st 2 or 3 shots.:rolleyes:
ok ill try to shoot in raw from now on. thanks mate

neil thompson

Likes Dirt

keep it up!
Watch out Moony if the remote flash come out he wont need your help.
Great shots nice colour..nice light.. clarity great... composition great ...riding look ok new camera must be working good, bloody hate the grass love the burnt trees .
Cheers Neil:p