DMR Rhythm

maca192

Likes Dirt
Hey ive finally sold my bike and now looking at gettin my new one. Im in a bit of a pickle on deciding what to buy. At the moment i can go with a DMR rhythm, then sell the Rigid forks and buy some new ones. OR i could build my self up a bike from scratch?
just looking for some opinions and maybe some good forks to get with the Rhythm.
(bike will be used for jumps and parks)
thanks.

Callan.

Farkin Gorilla.
Hey ive finally sold my bike and now looking at gettin my new one. Im in a bit of a pickle on deciding what to buy. At the moment i can go with a DMR rhythm, then sell the Rigid forks and buy some new ones. OR i could build my self up a bike from scratch?
just looking for some opinions and maybe some good forks to get with the Rhythm.
(bike will be used for jumps and parks)
thanks.
Don't build up from scratch, takes time and money (lots more than a complete)

will...

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Don't build up from scratch, takes time and money (lots more than a complete)
Not really, If you've got 3 g's to play with, Buy a STP Zero and transplant onto a Jackal or similar frame. That'd make a pretty good bike.

If your budget doesn't allow for that, buy the Rythym and buy some Argyles for $490.

RCOH

Eats Squid
Leave the forks rigid or get sherman jumpers. Any other (stock) fork will be too tall.

or get Nemisis project Marzocchis.

or put a reba kit in a set of pikes & run them at 60mm.

But rigid is the way to go.

maca192

Likes Dirt
You could even buy a complete bike and do a frame swap if your sold on the dmr.

hey i just read this after i rang you. but sorry dnt quite get what you mean? are u saying buy a bike and then swap the frame with the DMR frame?

Renegade

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yeh or maca as I said you can get a stp.. go the zero.. then do a frame swap with a fire eye at SIC. Sweet frames.

maca192

Likes Dirt
Yep, just buy a bike and swap the frame for the dmr.
so would i be swapping the frame with you guys or would i have to sell it?
and would there be much point in doing a frame swap with the 2007 or 2006 norco 250 and then stick the Rhythm frame on that?
thanks

yeah and chris i would do that but theres too much effort in selling the wheels for 24s cause I really want 24s.