Do Chicks Dig Scars???

Do Chicks Dig Scars???

• Total voters

Ev

Likes Bikes and Dirt
They say 'chicks dig scars' but no1 every says if its true or why/why not.

So i'm on a mission to find out if chicks really do dig scars.

Ladies, answer the poll and post up why or why you don't dig scars.
Get all your girlfriends to answer this too guys.

Emerin

Likes Dirt
I'd have to say no, not really. I don't mind hearing the stories behind them, but at the same time, i don't run upto a guy stroking the "scarred" area say "ooooh, where'd u get that big boy?". :roll: I prefer tatts as far as skin related stuff goes. But enh... it's all in the individual i'm sure.

naz

Criminally Inane
peachy said:
they also dig bad breath
try smokers breath dude chicks hate that...unless the chick ur goin smokes :p then the taste cancels itself out.
chicks dont dig scars, half the time ull be pissed and try to show her ur shins and end up on the floor being laughed at
:p

®ider

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i reckon they do, all my girl-friends love my stories. hearing my stroies to what happen and how i got it, but they hate looking at my scars.

®ider

Likes Bikes and Dirt
wombat said:
stinky04 said:
i reckon they do....but they hate looking at my scars.
Got plans for a career in politics?

Wombat thats a very good comment there i must say, congratualations your quote is on my signiture.Best comment i have heard on farkin evar!

Luke Andrews

Likes Bikes
chicks only dig scars if they r big and actually look sic. like seth enslows one acroos his forhead. so im told, as said above most chicks don't actually like looking at the scars but prefer the stories behind them.

neko

Likes Dirt
I guess if it was a case of "I got this scar over my eye in a fight for my life with an axe murderer" they might.

"I got this scar raking my shin over my bicycle pedal" doesn't have quite the same ring.

jays_5000

Likes Bikes and Dirt
neko said:
I guess if it was a case of "I got this scar over my eye in a fight for my life with an axe murderer" they might.

"I got this scar raking my shin over my bicycle pedal" doesn't have quite the same ring.
Lol, It's true.

Oh, the gaping hole has almost healed up now Sam.:D

Grip

Yeah, yeah... blah, blah.
LordNikon said:
A friend of mine was shot in his teens... very cool scar.

girls seem to love that one.
What a lot of pain for nothing.... My cuz had a big mole taken off his chest and you'd swear it was a bullet hole! He did quite well out of that story too!

fastrider gus

super huck
stinky04 said:
i reckon they do, all my girl-friends love my stories. hearing my stroies to what happen and how i got it, but they hate looking at my scars.
are you sure they werent just listening to you to be nice? lol

Carlin

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hey,

Does anyone remember that add for Oakley goggles from a few of years back that said "Chicks dig scars, but they don't dig the hole where your eye used to be"?